User Controls

I need a recap

maddie Tuskegee Airman
    can someone break down everyones tea?
    who hates who, who did what and why do you hate them for it, etc
    since im fairly new here i still get confused on a lot of the ongoing conversations and lead into other posts.
    would be nice to have a quick recap of everything so i can pick who i want to hate also
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Some of us go back 10+ years some even more, that's a long time. It'll be a long post if i had to write about the history of conflict from the time i was on Totse to now. Also, people i used to fight with all the time are now on good terms with me. Unless they're playing the loooooooooong con in which case i can't even be mad, respect.

If i were in your position, and i had to pick a side(you don't actually) i'd play it by ear. Case by case. There is a pattern and you'll see it if you look closely.
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Sophie Some of us go back 10+ years some even more, that's a long time. It'll be a long post if i had to write about the history of conflict from the time i was on Totse to now. Also, people i used to fight with all the time are now on good terms with me. Unless they're playing the loooooooooong con in which case i can't even be mad, respect.

If i were in your position, and i had to pick a side(you don't actually) i'd play it by ear. Case by case. There is a pattern and you'll see it if you look closely.

i pick your side only because you know more about infosec than me, everyone else here just seem like idiot trolls.
    until proven other wise.
    Originally posted by maddie everyone else here just seem like idiot trolls.

Welcome, grab a free coffee and take a seat.
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Welcome, grab a free coffee and take a seat.

got myself a 12 pack of coffee.. with soy milk thank you very much
    ...and the seat?
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson …and the seat?

waiting for the tor to load to order me one.
    Bradley Black Hole
    why is tor so slow on my computer
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bradley why is tor so slow on my computer

its from all the spyware you have downloaded.
    Originally posted by Bradley why is tor so slow on my computer

Maybe it's the computer...
    this forum is just a few schizos with dissociative identity disorder arguing with themselves
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood this forum is just a few schizos with dissociative identity disorder arguing with themselves

makes sense. i was more trying to get the reason why you guys hate wariats, and the quick ready concrete guy so much. seems like they did something to make the community hate them.. i still am trying to catch up on all the tea by reading the few threads that i do.
    Originally posted by maddie i pick your side only because you know more about infosec than me, everyone else here just seem like idiot trolls.
    until proven other wise.

Thanks (n_n") There's a few people who kick-ass at InfoSec, CompSci and general cyber stuff here. Word on the street is that they are far more knowledgeable than i am. They're good at OpSec as well, so they don't generally write thesis and essays in T&T about the field and what they're researching or working on. I get way too excited and then my cup runneth over.

Oh well.
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Sophie Thanks (n_n") There's a few people who kick-ass at InfoSec, CompSci and general cyber stuff here. Word on the street is that they are far more knowledgeable than i am. They're good at OpSec as well, so they don't generally write thesis and essays in T&T about the field and what they're researching or working on. I get way too excited and then my cup runneth over.

Oh well.

they probably haven't made a thread or post in that section yet that i came across so im a bit unfamiliar with them yet. the Technophiliacs & Technophiles area seems a bit dead atm, or threads about a bunch of beginner knowledge information made by others. so only time will help me learn who i can learn from and who i cant.

*poors out a lil coffee for the dead hackers*
    Originally posted by maddie makes sense. i was more trying to get the reason why you guys hate wariats, and the quick ready concrete guy so much. seems like they did something to make the community hate them.. i still am trying to catch up on all the tea by reading the few threads that i do.

Quick Mix has literal schizophrenia, or at least schizo-affective disorder. Which makes him hard to reach and unpredictable sometimes. Wario was convicted for attempting to solicit what he believed to be a 12 year old. He actually went to prison. But i think it's the way he handles criticism that makes everyone dislike him with a passion.
    Wariat also got us banned from using a popular image hosting site that everyone was using at the time.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That report said he was sentenced to 4 months which wouldnt be prison time unless I'm misunderstanding it, which means he just made up the whole prison thing for "cred" like anyone gives a shit.
    Originally posted by mmQ That report said he was sentenced to 4 months which wouldnt be prison time unless I'm misunderstanding it, which means he just made up the whole prison thing for "cred" like anyone gives a shit.

Wasn't he in prison pending deportation?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie Wasn't he in prison pending deportation?

It's a possibility I suppose. I didn't really ever look into it too much so I have no idea. I could very well be wrong.
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Wariat also got us banned from using a popular image hosting site that everyone was using at the time.

so to reference on the thread NiggaBin, we should also have NiggaIMG as well. host code and images on a dedi for here.
Jump to Top