User Controls

What you reading Space Nigga?

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut

Just got this and hope to get stuck into it real soon after I finish re reading "Sapiens".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

Just started this book about a group of UVF sociopaths that indiscriminately murdered loads of Catholics during the Troubles. Very interesting.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    you guys need to read the coming spring by żeromski. its all poland guys summed up in one book.
    thank me later

https://books.google.com.mt/books?id=c6x_CwAAQBAJ&pg=PA1&source=kp_read_button&hl=en&redir_esc=y
    this book is so powerful because i read it in the ice center right before deportarion to remember my past and get ready for a ne wbeginning in poland.
    Shut up Nonce, no one cares about Poland.
    Kafka sweaty
    I’m in the middle of a few books but need to pick a fiction one to read next, either Tales of Times Now Past, But Death Runs Faster, Primeval and Other Times or The Miner.
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Shut up Nonce, no one cares about Poland.

if no one cares about it why is the us stock piling its military in it and resdy to go to third worlf war or nuclear war over it unlike ukraine?
    Cause it's a platform to launch an attack from you idiot. You're confusing a US vantage point as if it genuinely gives a fuck about a bunch of dough eyed peasants.

Stupid Nonce Cunt.
    well people on polak forums dot com or polishforums.com claim even a single violation or attack by russia into it would cause a huge war so its not just thst its also something deeper. if its just a platform like you flaim theyd be willing to negotiate iver it or sell it in chunks or something snd woukdnt be outitng itd entire weight or military into it.
    again read what the polaks or their fans or observers on that forum are saying. if hes right again poland is way more improtwnt thsn you think:
    https://polishforums.com/news/poland-america-send-troops-fight-russian-81802/9/#msg1832120
    you have to ask yourself why risknuclesr war over polaks why bot pull back again to east germany?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    The Libtard Gazette.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley

Just started this book about a group of UVF sociopaths that indiscriminately murdered loads of Catholics during the Troubles. Very interesting.

That sounds awesome and well researched
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Wariat again read what the polaks or their fans or observers on that forum are saying. if hes right again poland is way more improtwnt thsn you think:
    https://polishforums.com/news/poland-america-send-troops-fight-russian-81802/9/#msg1832120

Platforms routinely get walked all over.
    This come today so shall start this later.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wariat again read what the polaks or their fans or observers on that forum are saying

LOL no

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

I just noticed the icon at the top right
    WellHung Black Hole
    Narrative of The Life of Frederick Douglass.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I always have a hard time finishing books, but maybe posting will help

finished 'Alchemy and Mysticism' from the Hermetic Museum, but that's mostly an art book that tries to explain the symbolism. on a similar topic I read 'The Medieval Manichee' by Steven Runciman, which is a deep dive into Christian gnosticism and the prominent heretical cults (which were largely intertwined with the Alchemical tradition), and a couple of the original texts from the Nag Hammadi cache.

right now I'm reading Behold a Pale Horse, which is a pretty schizophrenic catalogue of conspiracy theories, some more plausible than others. it was the source of a lot of the storylines in the X-Files
Jump to Top