User Controls

What happened to Captain Falcon?

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    It use to amuse me how triggered Sudo would get by him.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Oh you know, you're probably him.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    He went to the store to get some milk real quick.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    milk truck arrive
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    milk fuck alive

wat
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    milf Ali, fuck i've...
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    My kitty is cuddling with me guiz
    Whorebags?
    WellHung Black Hole
    pig niggers?
    WellHung Black Hole
    what happened to octavian claming he was done posting on NIS?
    He's taking turns shining up a dildo with cocktavian (the guy with one of the site's more manly jawlines)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RIPtotse My kitty is cuddling with me guiz

My friend's 17 yr old alfa male KITTY had to be laid to rest last week, and she also has this other 2 yr old female kitty that has always been reluctant to do cuddles and be all lovey dovey, but within one day if his death, she was zoomying all around her place and being crazy and then being EXTREMELY CUDDLY to my friend and acting like ways she has NEVER acted before. It's actually pretty crazy considering she can't technically even know that the other cat died, but she clearly does. Cat-like intuition or whatever. She's being the cutest friendliest purriest most adorable cat now as if she knows that's exactly what my friend needs. It's pretty adorable really. Smart little girl.
    He's Tyrant.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fuuck that's the first time I've had to edit a post in YEARS. I still hold the record for most consecutive non-edited posts though. Champion of the world. Thank you.
    Originally posted by mmQ Fuuck that's the first time I've had to edit a post in YEARS. I still hold the record for most consecutive non-edited posts though. Champion of the world. Thank you.

I've alerted CNN
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've alerted CNN

Way ahead of you. Turn on the BBC RIGHT NOW.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    How often do you think about me and what are you wearing when you do?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sudo How often do you think about me and what are you wearing when you do?

At least 3x a day and usually my Oscar the Grouch slip-on pajama onesie.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by mmQ At least 3x a day and usually my Oscar the Grouch slip-on pajama onesie.

If I wear my big bird one and think about you at the same time I wonder if we can read each other's thoughts. I need to think about everyone more and how special you are individually and trulymadlydeeply
Jump to Top