User Controls

DWARF FORTRESS Niggas In Space Edition

The Niggas In Space had lived peacefully in their Capital for many years until their antics became to much for the Nobility.. We have been forced out of our homes, into the harsh wilderness.

Lanny pipes up "Hey guys, I have an old shack in the woods, we could hold up there for the winter".

"Great Idea!" A small party goes with Lanny to pick up some chicks at the bar, unfortunately Hydromorphone is there drunk off her ass and wants to tag along. The rest of the Niggas in Space will arrive after us.

The supplies list is long but all that matters is we got plenty of Alcohol and Meat.
    For animals we have 2 rabbits, A dozen CHICKENS (and a few cocks) , Some turkeys, a Goose, A Gander, a horse and
    A camel for some reason.
    The name of our destination.... DIAMONDCRAFTS!. I think Lanny has picked a grand spot for our new home, I can't wait to see it!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dibs on Hydro. I don't wanna fuck the camel
    DAY ONE

THE CABIN HAS NO DOOR AND IS IN THE ARCTIC CIRCLE ITS A DESOLATE WASTELAND. WHAT THE FUCK LANNY THERE IS NO WATER.
    THE ONLY THING NOT FROZEN IS THE RUM!.

There are 7 of us here at Lannys cabin. Me (SC), Lanny, Hydromorphone, Greenplastic and Bill Krozby. Along the way we picked up two hookers.

((Names are picked randomly, I rolled 3 females and I wanted to start with Lanny and myself. Bill Krozby and greenplastic were random picks, if you want to be picked just post ITT))

Hydro is our expedition leader for some reason, she seems to be using to hookers to control Lanny.
    Lanny is preaching about communism and the theory of work, he's pretty drunk though. The jobs are divided like this:

A quick survey of the area: Leeks, Barley, Quinoa, Yams, Rye, HEMP!!!.

Plum tree, pear, apple, peach and lots of apricot somehow growing at 40 below.

So far we have a small mine shaft, A Cabin with no door or furnishings, a pasture with chickens and a wagon sitting
    outside in a snowstorm with all our supplies out in the open. I can already see flies around the Yams we just picked... great.

We need to get everything inside before we freeze to death

PROBLEM: ALL GROUND WATER IS FROZEN. The animals will surely die. Water must be found.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I will share a sleeping bag with anyone or anything to preserve resources.
    Originally posted by mmQ I will share a sleeping bag with anyone or anything to preserve resources.

Don't you worry my friend!, Lanny has really opened our eyes with this communism stuff. We now have socialized housing consisting of 26 1x2 ft bedrooms.

And it looks like greenplastic and the hooker have struck gold while digging out our bedrooms!, we're rich!.

PRAISE THE MINERS!, we went gung ho mining and dug through the aquifer to stone and found some precious platinum and microcline. Lannys shack might be pitiful but the land below it is a wealth of resources.

You can see some of the niggas in space huddled around the wagon in the bitter cold snow at the top left, wave hi!.

A herd of Muskox crosses an ice field.. so majestic.

Lets check on Hydromorphone, our expedition leader. (this is all completely randomized BTW I have no control over this lel)

WE DUG TOO DEEP!!, but there is water in this underground cave so we can start farming.

Alright the month is finished and the snow is melting, lets recap. We got a mine shaft leading to an underground cave, a Trade depot, the cabin now has a door and furnishings. We also have a wood shop, masonry and Lanny is busy brewing 200 barrels of alcohol to last us the winter.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Try to give me a better life in that dimension, please.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    can i sleep in the empty rum bottle
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Distillery when?
    Originally posted by RisiR Try to give me a better life in that dimension, please.

I'll make you a miner with greenplastic and the hooker.

Or maybe draft you into the military.

Originally posted by Lanny Distillery when?

It was the first thing that got built. I turned off all jobs for you except Brewing.

All Lanny does is get drunk in the cabin and brew more alcohol.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    fuck yeah, best fortress ever
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    *A wild Sophie appears!*
    since lanny took my bed where do i sleep now
    Everyone who posted in this thread so far will be included in the first wave of migrants.
    More hookers are on the way!.

Originally posted by cerakote since lanny took my bed where do i sleep now

We have 1x2 bedrooms now, one of them even has a GOLD WALL. We need beds and cabinets but Bill Krozby is busy building wood barrels for Lanny to fill up with liquor.
    yo ive got a bag of speed who wants some
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Make that a bag of speed and a bag of weed.

The migrants arrive in the summer as the cabin is being prepared for an epic party.

Oh fuck. It seems reject has arrived with a prostitute, a peacock, a mule and 3 children, one belonging to Bill Krozby and one to Hydro (lol Hydro's child has the same name as a prostitute)

Also Lanny is the new expedition leader, communist takeover.

Overall it was a pretty eventless summer. reject says mmQ and RisiR will be in the next group of migrants which SHOULD be as big as twenty. As punishment reject is forced to slaughter his peacock to provide food for the socialized peoples of Niggas in Space, we are also running low on CHICKEN and TURTLE.
    Here's a tour of the fort.

The top is workshops and the bottom is the food stockpile, this is temporary for workshops but all the stockpiles will go here.

Finished bedrooms with one bed and cabinet in each room, here you can see the children running around playing in the bedrooms

Lanny's office (under construction)

My schematics for a barracks, firing range will be above.

This is the farm (under construction)

Here's the overview in early Autumn.

OOh, a caravan!, too bad we have nothing to trade but we can request things for next season

bring a pound of ketamine and ill trade it for once-fired brass
    Put me on the farm. Don't waste my potential.
    I will take everyone else off farming and build you a house and office down there in the caves.

We will also expand the farm.
Jump to Top