User Controls

everyone should get one get out of trouble card

arc the lad Yung Blood
    so basically u can fuck up once and get out of trouble. caz let's face it. we don't know the laws.. we learn them as we encounter them. n it seems like only influential ppl get to use the" I didn't know I couldn't do that " defense. ie. Hilary Clinton and that email scandal shit. I'm a lefty and even I think that is Bullshit and she should be charged with some shit.. I mean didn't she break a law? wikileaks got railroaded but Hilary is influential so it doesn't matter if she put security at risk.. anyway.. good idea? I'd have wasted mine in 2012 anyway so idgaf really
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'd only use it to get away with murder. Otherwise i'd probably sell it.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    In the US we kind of do. We can usually get a deferred sentence on a first time misdemeanor.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    You were born the wrong gender, unfortunately: www.reddit.com/r/PussyPass
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    In the US we kind of do. We can usually get a deferred sentence on a first time misdemeanor.

this is true, I have had several....I have also had judges tell me 'If I ever see you again, you are going to be sorry', and then next time I was in front of them, they apparently forgot, and gave me probation.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Probation is the biggest money racket out there. They know youre gonna fuckup and yougotta paythe to do it, notto mention drug testings at a whim.. its a fucking joke. Serving the max setence would be easier in lotsofcases.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Serving the max setence would be easier in lotsofcases.

this

but it's different when you are the one sitting in jail, and they tell you they will let you out now, with probation, or in six months when your sentence ends. It's a hard choice....
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by arc the lad so basically u can fuck up once and get out of trouble. caz let's face it. we don't know the laws.. we learn them as we encounter them. n it seems like only influential ppl get to use the" I didn't know I couldn't do that " defense. ie. Hilary Clinton and that email scandal shit. I'm a lefty and even I think that is Bullshit and she should be charged with some shit.. I mean didn't she break a law? wikileaks got railroaded but Hilary is influential so it doesn't matter if she put security at risk.. anyway.. good idea? I'd have wasted mine in 2012 anyway so idgaf really

Agreed
Jump to Top