User Controls

Highlander 2

Nile bump
    What the fuck.
    Aleister Crowley Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Nile What the fuck.

Any good?
    "In 1999, Professor Allan Neyman and Connor MacLeod develop a shield to protect Earth from the radiation caused by the damage in the ozone layer. Twenty-five years later, Earth is dying due to the effects of the shield and the terrorist group commanded by Louise Marcus is trying to destroy the shield. In flashback, it is explained that MacLeod and his friend Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobos Ramírez are aliens from the planet Zeist expelled from their planet by the tyrant Katan (Michael Ironside) that decides to kill MacLeod."

Jesus Christ they followed a good film, Highlander 1, and totally wanked all over the concept/ storyline. I actually cringed reading that plot.

ALIENS??
    Donald Trump Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley "In 1999, Professor Allan Neyman and Connor MacLeod develop a shield to protect Earth from the radiation caused by the damage in the ozone layer. Twenty-five years later, Earth is dying due to the effects of the shield and the terrorist group commanded by Louise Marcus is trying to destroy the shield. In flashback, it is explained that MacLeod and his friend Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobos Ramírez are aliens from the planet Zeist expelled from their planet by the tyrant Katan (Michael Ironside) that decides to kill MacLeod."

Jesus Christ they followed a good film, Highlander 1, and totally wanked all over the concept/ storyline. I actually cringed reading that plot.

ALIENS??

Are they the good aliens or the bad aliens?
    I like it, it's one of those movies that's so bad it's good.
    Nile bump
    i finished it, wtf sean connery just shows up for no reason but to get a suite and explode?
    Clancy Brown who played the Kurgan is the villian in the new Dexter series.
Jump to Top