User Controls

If you were bi, and you had 2 dicks...

would you use one dick for chicks and the other dick for guys?
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    i once had a dream that i had 2 dicks and it felt normal. i think that by year 3000 it'll be fairly commonplace.
    I'd just live off cam show money.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Depends

snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Depends

guys who have two dicks are like A, usually. in my experience at least.

but some lucky sons of bitches have over-under configuration.

this is the next stage of evolution.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i had a dream where I was some sort of Alex Mercer-like mutant. I was walking around with a girl and some dude came up and started flirting with her so i naturally grabbed him by the throat and withh my other hand ripped out his dick, which I then disimtegrated and assimilated into my body, so now I had 2 dicks. Then I went ahead to test my new toy with that girl but she didnt like it, so I ripped it off of me and sprung out my original dick, but I would use that one on that chick without protection, so we went off to buy condoms and bought ones that were made of sandpaper. You know, just to stay casual.
    HERE I GO DOWN THE SLOPE

Originally posted by snab_snib i once had a dream that i had 2 dicks and it felt normal. i think that by year 3000 it'll be fairly commonplace.

When i was like 12 I had a dream that I could pull an extra dick out of my ball sack

I then decided to try to jack them both off at once

It didn't work, the second one kept sinking back into my sack

No joke

Post last edited by Hash Slinging Slasher at 2017-02-09T14:18:14.525475+00:00
Jump to Top