User Controls

Get back to work u boring normie wage slaves...

WellHung Black Hole
    No more extra time to play.
    A full 5 days of work...it's like hell on Earth.

I'll get through it though by thinking of that big xmas bonus I got and the forthcoming Tax refund to go with it.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson A full 5 days of work…it's like hell on Earth.

I'll get through it though by thinking of that big xmas bonus I got and the forthcoming Tax refund to go with it.

sounds like a great coping mechanism.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Today is my saturday, payday friday

how much money did you make this week fat boy? I'm gonna get an extra large from lous on friday
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Today is my saturday, payday friday

how much money did you make this week fat boy? I'm gonna get an extra large from lous on friday

$88. hbu?
    more than that

I spent that much on liquor yesterday because I forgot to bring the gift cards. I was gonna walk back to get them but I figured I was gonna buy more booze anyways so I might as well just pay for this shit now
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood more than that

I spent that much on liquor yesterday because I forgot to bring the gift cards. I was gonna walk back to get them but I figured I was gonna buy more booze anyways so I might as well just pay for this shit now

After all those years of inactivity did your body complain when you had to start work?
    Nope. stretching, daily walks and wearing steel toe boots every day is a great way to keep yourself in a good working state
Jump to Top