User Controls

I will kill you mother fucker

Tyrant African Astronaut
    Shut the fuck up
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Cunt
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Fight me
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I will fight that guy in your avatar. It's probably some famous scientist or philosopher I should recognize but I DONT because I'm DUMB.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    That avatar looks like a cross between that animatronic on the movie "Big" and Frank Zappa.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Even the almighty GOOGLE LENS does not seem to know unless it's whoever the fuck this is

Bradley Black Hole
    woah please don't actually kill our members, just harm them and then give a chrome book with niggasin.space as the home screen with their password logged in for them

we need more posters not vigilagaaaaaaaytes
    Bradley Black Hole
    200$ and you can leave it ontop of their (rotting?) corpse, eitherway we'll make a new member

might be a fed but w/e
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why did I introduce another face I don't know whose it is? Too many unknown faces floating around here. I don't like it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bradley woah please don't actually kill our members, just harm them and then give a chrome book with niggasin.space as the home screen with their password logged in for them

So they make a liquid proof Chromebook yet? I think I still have like 3 old ones laying around all ruined from tinychat beer spills.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Bradley woah please don't actually kill our members, just harm them and then give a chrome book with niggasin.space as the home screen with their password logged in for them

Bitch nigger Captain Falcon(Tyrant) couldn't kill anyone if he tried.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Let's play GTA
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ I will fight that guy in your avatar. It's probably some famous scientist or philosopher I should recognize but I DONT because I'm DUMB.

No it ISNT you faggot RETARD

It is Vlad the FUCKER
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Tyrant African Astronaut

I will fucking HOMICIDE
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley 200$ and you can leave it ontop of their (rotting?) corpse, eitherway we'll make a new member

might be a fed but w/e

I will just SLAUGHTER THEM
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Why did I introduce another face I don't know whose it is? Too many unknown faces floating around here. I don't like it.

All around me are unfamiliar faces
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ So they make a liquid proof Chromebook yet? I think I still have like 3 old ones laying around all ruined from tinychat beer spills.

And if you fall asleep drinking and tinychatting with your laptop on your lap and piss yourself then it won't short sircut
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Bitch nigger Captain Falcon(Tyrant) couldn't kill anyone if he tried.

Stfu pedophile
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Obbe Let's play GTA

Ok gay
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fucking VLAD. of course it's Vlad. OF COURSE IT IS.
Jump to Top