User Controls

Hello

Kafka sweaty
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    sup bud
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I've got spiders in my blood
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    nice to meetcha
    poast nudes so that we can decide how deep to friemd you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Sometimes you wake up and discover you've become an insect.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Kafka My friend was raping me in my sleep

Damn nigga how deep do you sleep?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    We're all very cyberpunk here, well the cool kids are. Welcome Kafka, i genuinely hope you're a new member and not someone's alt, there have been a couple new members lately and i am pleased to say they're mostly the type of people i enjoy hanging out and talking with.

If you were raped for real, i'm sorry to hear that. Doesn't really sound like the kind of behavior a friend would engage in. Also, do all your 'friends' want to be intimate with you? That's gotta be a little awkward.
    Kafka sweaty
    It’s my first time making an account but I’ve been in the discord server and found out about it from text files. It’s nice meeting you. What does it mean that you’re cyberpunk?
    WellHung Black Hole
    stfu, kafka. i'll kick your fucking ass.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Kafka It’s my first time making an account but I’ve been in the discord server and found out about it from text files. It’s nice meeting you. What does it mean that you’re cyberpunk?

It's kind of like a genre or an aesthetic like Bladerunner, Ghost in the Shell. Dystopian, Neon Signs, Hackers and cool futuristic tech.
    Kafka sweaty
    I see it as reflecting what is wrong with society now and taking it to the extreme. One definition was high tech, low life. I really like Akira.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    do u use drugs
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Solstice Damn nigga how deep do you sleep?

Extra deep that night. Ahuehuehue
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by STER0S do u use drugs

If you’re serious, occasionally weed, regularly coke.
    Originally posted by Kafka If you’re serious, occasionally weed, regularly coke.

how many cocks have you had.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Kafka I see it as reflecting what is wrong with society now and taking it to the extreme. One definition was high tech, low life. I really like Akira.

Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how many cocks have you had.

I don’t know, I don’t remember.
    Originally posted by Kafka I don’t know, I don’t remember.

why not.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why not.

Same reason you don't. Probably too many to count.
Jump to Top