User Controls

The word 'just' is the best English word.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It just is.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I always thought like was preferred just like you didn't expect this sentence.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bradley I always thought like was preferred just like you didn't expect this sentence.

It stands out from my time in teen challenge when we had to pray out loud all the time and before meals and random people were picked to say the prayer and so just whoever would be like "uhhhh , Jesus, we JUST thank you for this food and JUST hope you'll make it nourishment and JUST JUST and we JUST thank you for everything JUST so much.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i tried to get into teen challenge at 17 but they waived me into adult court

did u like it and how long was it
    It's a way of saying you're not asking a lot, and that your request, or action, is simple. It's minimizing the impact of a potential threat to the statement, opinion or objective.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bradley i tried to get into teen challenge at 17 but they waived me into adult court

did u like it and how long was it

I thought they're all for adults now, despite the name. There weren't actually any teenagers in mine.

Did I like it? Well... Yes and no I guess. I was a Christian at the time so the god aspect of it was fine. Like today there is no way in hell that I would be able to do it again.

I guess I liked that I was there instead of prison, and I made some good friends there that I still have to this day, but otherwise it mostly sucked. Getting up early. Chapel 5 days a week and then doing bible study shit or random work projects throughout the day. Every Sunday we drove to different churches all across the state sometimes wed have to get up at like 3am to drive 5 hours for some 9am church service in shitville population 30 people, but that's how they make their money. My dad died toward the end of the time I was there. It pissed me off. I think I was there 15 months or something. Even stayed after as an intern but I got a DUI qnd then another and then revoked my probation and went to prison anyway lol. Anyway, I don't recommend it to anyone.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ It's a way of saying you're not asking a lot, and that your request, or action, is simple. It's minimizing the impact of a potential threat to the statement, opinion or objective.

I know what the word means and does, which is why I made the thread in the first place. It just needs more appreciation.
    I consider it a leg up. Doggish.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    It makes you seem unsure of yourself. Almost as bad as starting a statement with “I think.”
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Ajax It makes you seem unsure of yourself. Almost as bad as starting a statement with “I think.”

That's true. I hear it a lot in post-game interviews and like movie award acceptance speeches "we just didn't play strong enough, we just need to execute better, I just wanna thank the academy, I'm just so grateful to have this opportunity," etc. It's just so easy to say.

JUST DO IT.
    WellHung Black Hole
    it's way overused and often used improperly.
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Just thread
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    More like Peen Challenge
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Tyrant Just thread

ur so fucking witty u fucking faggot.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Just is probably radioheads best song too. Maybe idiotique.
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo Just is probably radioheads best song too. Maybe idiotique.

Radiohead sucks
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Tyrant Radiohead sucks

so do ur posts.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Tyrant More like Peen Challenge

Oh Lord Jesus just thaaaaaaaank you just thaank you Lord oh just thaaaank you thank you thank you we praise you and need you just thank you so much.

I heard that about 100 times a day every day for 400+ days in a row. #justchristianthinga
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung so do ur posts.

So does ur mom
Jump to Top