User Controls

The Drew Carey Show

  1. #1
    Donald Trump Space Nigga
    Back from John McCainia and enjoying watching this forgotten 90s sitcom.

    It's hard to get, because of some music rights issue (I think the Cleveland Rocks song), but you can download seasons 1 and 2 here:
    https://sites.google.com/view/dcs-restoration-project/home
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    Solstice Space Nigga
    Fuck that fatty he killed Bob Barker
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    Sudo Dark Matter [my hereto riemannian peach]
    That was a seriously underrated show. Diedrich Bader, Craig Ferguson, Kate whoever his girlfriend, mimi, Ryan styles and his improv buddies, it was better than spin city and in my mind they were on back to back when I was a kid
  4. #4
    Donald Trump Space Nigga
    I just realised that whenever I think of Jiggaboo I think of Mr. Wick/Craig Ferguson.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. #5
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Is Craig from Office? That dude?

    I saw him at cache creek indian casino for a few minutes while waiting for a room to be available but it didn't happen, then an usher asked for my ticket and I said my brother was coming but left. I was alone but he tells jokes with a piano
  6. #6
    Sudo Dark Matter [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Is Craig from Office? That dude?

    I saw him at cache creek indian casino for a few minutes while waiting for a room to be available but it didn't happen, then an usher asked for my ticket and I said my brother was coming but left. I was alone but he tells jokes with a piano

    That's really racist. You don't even know his name, you just think all black people look alike. You could have spend 5 seconds googling and realized you are talking about different people but yoy just wanted to interject a racist antidote

    Come to think about it, for being set in Cleveland, I don't recall any black cast members or Bone Thugs n Harmony guest appearances
  7. #7
    Donald Trump Space Nigga
    People like people who look like them. Drew Carey probably doesn't hang out with blacks IRL, why would he pretend to care about them in fiction?

    I went on a date with an IRL Mimi in Ukraine, it was weird. Perfect English, great girl, just couldn't get over the resemblance.
  8. #8
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Sudo That's really racist. You don't even know his name, you just think all black people look alike. You could have spend 5 seconds googling and realized you are talking about different people but yoy just wanted to interject a racist antidote

    Come to think about it, for being set in Cleveland, I don't recall any black cast members or Bone Thugs n Harmony guest appearances

    So I first thought of the Scottish guy and his late show but then a reference to Bummy was made. so I thought, Oh, it must be the actor Craig from Office.

    It was in the form of a question. so I was sort of lead that way. no I didn't bother looking it up on google.
  9. #9
    Bradley Space Nigga
  10. #10
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    So Bummy isn't black but looks like a ScotsMan?
  11. #11
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    mimi always looked so sinister

    like a femaly john wayne gacey
  12. #12
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Watching old comedy sitcoms is cringe.

    It reminds me of Entard trying to act "le wrong generation" and constantly referencing Simpsons and Seinfeld and shit.
  13. #13
    Sudo Dark Matter [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Tyrant Watching old comedy sitcoms is cringe.

    It reminds me of Entard trying to act "le wrong generation" and constantly referencing Simpsons and Seinfeld and shit.

    You're pretty cringe yourself. Simpsons and Seinfeld are from our generation, just because your parents only let you watch Doogie houser M.D. doesn't mean everyone else of the generation didn't watch the same shit. New sitcoms are objectively worse, I can expand if you care to hear about my Big Fag Theory
  14. #14
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo You're pretty cringe yourself. Simpsons and Seinfeld are from our generation, just because your parents only let you watch Doogie houser M.D. doesn't mean everyone else of the generation didn't watch the same shit. New sitcoms are objectively worse, I can expand if you care to hear about my Big Fag Theory

    1. If you didn't already watch it back in the day then you are 100% identical to a le wrong generation kid

    2. Sitcoms are not funny and just like a laugh track faggot, you are simply trained to laugh by the rhythm of the dialogue, like a monkey. You probably die laughing every time Joe Rogan bugs his eyes out and starts yelling too. Actually listen to Seinfeld's dialogue, it is lame as fuck.

    3. Durr modern TV = Big Bang Theory durrr durrr no other comedy shows exist durrrrrrr new generation le suxxxx durp.

    Either watch Always Sunny or go kill yourself.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  15. #15
    frala Avant garde shartist
    If it has a laugh track, it’s horseshit.

    I Love Lucy and Taxi are the only exceptions to that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  16. #16
    mmQ Cum Lickin' Fagit
    A meme where Mimi is a mime
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  17. #17
    mmQ Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by frala If it has a laugh track, it’s horseshit.

    I Love Lucy and Taxi are the only exceptions to that.

    What about these?

    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  18. #18
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Jesus Christ lol
  19. #19
    Originally posted by Sudo That's really racist. You don't even know his name, you just think all black people look alike. You could have spend 5 seconds googling and realized you are talking about different people but yoy just wanted to interject a racist antidote

    i believe thats anecdote.

    anyway i enjoyed drew carrey and thought that show is what gave millions of fat, ugly fuck the hope that one day they would get to have a hot, non-fat girlfriend.

    which made it felt funnier than canned laughters could ever.
  20. #20
    Originally posted by Tyrant Watching old comedy sitcoms is cringe.

    It reminds me of Entard trying to act "le wrong generation" and constantly referencing Simpsons and Seinfeld and shit.

    ↑ no native comedy because sitcoms are harramm.
Jump to Top