User Controls

You know what Wally told me

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Just before he bumped open my external door panel and said "ooops sorry, I'll snap it back on"

"Medical ships left bro"

then called me a Wapo.
    Ut 200 range
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    wapo = dyslexic wop
    E sed WOT
    WOT protects you while you browse, warning you when you visit dangerous sites, scams, malware, phishing, rogue web stores, dangerous links, and more
    Originally posted by aldra wapo = dyslexic of "a wop"

FTFY and racist af

Also I have papers. "Without Papers" used mainly by Ellis Island on both Italians and Irish but became a racist term on Italians at a later time.

WOP=Italian
    Micks=Irish
    Guiney Bastard = Half Irish and Italian
    blaster master victim of incest
    Cult of the Dead Cow Lakebed Airstrip, CalNev state line

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Dead+Cow+Lakebed+Airstrip/@40.1466686,-119.9092001,555m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x2cbd87876130a0c1!8m2!3d40.1466645!4d-119.9070114?hl=en-US
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It just says Dead Cow Lakebed. cDc is a Cali thing, no?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Gee Wally?
    That me me think of the Beaver & Wally.
    Originally posted by Sophie It just says Dead Cow Lakebed. cDc is a Cali thing, no?

cDc is a lubbock Texas thing, yes
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready cDc is a lubbock Texas thing, yes

Really? I always associate everything from the old school cypherpunk scene with cali. Which is silly because Chaos Computer Club was active during the same time but they were based out of Germany i seem to recall.
    Originally posted by Sophie Really? I always associate everything from the old school cypherpunk scene with cali. Which is silly because Chaos Computer Club was active during the same time but they were based out of Germany i seem to recall.

No that's why DNC Candidate Beto O'Roark had a story about him by the MSM regarding his shenanigan days with Cult of Dead Cow out of Lubbock Texas. about his story of backing over school children for fun when backing out of his driveway as one of the members of cDc. cDc was also on the FBI watchlist by people like Ted Gunderson in the day Im sure. just as all of NirvanaNets were. not just TOTSE but My Dog Bit Jesus. I only found that out recently like in the last 2 years. made me double back while reading about him.

I wonder if it was just pulp humor or perhaps he really did it??
    Pills, nigga.
    its true. you can't make that shit up. I mean you can, but it's really funny and cool and kind of scary that it's true.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-politics-beto-orourke/
    no, i know cDc is a real thing. Youre just all over the place, my G.
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked no, i know cDc is a real thing. Youre just all over the place, my G.

Im not. They're linked. I'm just pressing bulletpoints for now.
Jump to Top