User Controls

giving gullible people false hope

nonarky Houston
    i have this very gullible neighbor that believes anything and she is too annoying.

i want her to look stupid in her front lawn. so i was going to draw a fake treasure map and make it look convincing. Going to pretend to be a previous owner of the house and say that there is a big box of treasure buried 20 feet under their front lawn.

then i would mail the fake map to her. then she will start digging all day and get city code violations.

has anybody else have any other creative ideas?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That is a fun and nice idea. But she must be incredibly dense to believe that the previous owner just mailed her a treasure map for valuables burried under their property. It might be a bit more worth your while to send her some sort of "prize money" check for her to cash. She will sure look stupid when the teller tells her that the check is fraudulent and she will have to stick around so a statment can be taken as to how she aquired it.

Alternatively mail her fake coupons so when she goes out to use them they dont work and she feels fucking stupid for having a cart full of groceries she can only realistically pay for like a quarter of.

I dunno. Seems like you want her to look stupid outside her house. One idea would be to just dig a few holes in her lawn in the middle of the night over a period of time. Small enough to seem as if they are burrows and often enough to make it a problem. She will call pest control to deal with it and they will be like "you are dumb".

Good luck with whatever you decide.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Try raping her, that's show her!
    Are you sure she isn't like, 8 years old?.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That post made the thread.

Could be a sitcom.
    lol do it then post the video
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by nonarky i have this very gullible neighbor that believes anything and she is too annoying.

i want her to look stupid in her front lawn. so i was going to draw a fake treasure map and make it look convincing. Going to pretend to be a previous owner of the house and say that there is a big box of treasure buried 20 feet under their front lawn.

then i would mail the fake map to her. then she will start digging all day and get city code violations.

has anybody else have any other creative ideas?

she's probably smarter and stronger than you, i'd keep a low profile if i were in your position.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Actually to make this worthwhile just "mail" her a free vacation trip instructing her to claim her tickets at the DMV(she will be there for ages) then rob the bitch blind Young Rich Nigga shit noiamsayin?
    nonarky Houston
    Originally posted by RestStop Actually to make this worthwhile just "mail" her a free vacation trip instructing her to claim her tickets at the DMV(she will be there for ages) then rob the bitch blind Young Rich Nigga shit noiamsayin?

she is that gullible to believe the tickets part
    bling bling Dark Matter
    easier to feed fear
Jump to Top