User Controls

What if you made first contact with aleans

Tyrant African Astronaut
    What if you were driving along and were the first person to see an alean space saucer parked in the woods and some ayylmaos walking around.
    Rape.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Www.cumblastcity.com

I'd show them that
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Www.cumblastcity.com

I'd show them that

You know most of those are fake, right? They run a plastic line under the guy's dick that they can shoot infinite quantities of random liquids from.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    No way
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RIPtotse No way

There's probably not enough time for those cum blasts in your whole nutsack
    Originally posted by Tyrant You know most of those are fake, right? They run a plastic line under the guy's dick that they can shoot infinite quantities of random liquids from.

This is my plan I'm gonna have 100 fake dick dildo robot coomers on 100 different cam sites just jerking that Berlin all day long and occasionally the robot 🤖 types in chat : "AAHHHHHH AHHHHH IM GOONA COOOOOOOOOOOOM"

gonna make so much money
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Tyrant What if you were driving along and were the first person to see an alean space saucer parked in the woods and some ayylmaos walking around.

i wood buttsecks them?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I would offer to smoke weed with them then inquire about alien drugs.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Solstice I would offer to smoke weed with them then inquire about alien drugs.

catnip from our feline companions cant even get us high and you think extraterrestrial drugs would work on us?

but all creatures need to take in and take out so they are guaranteed to have a butthole. my investment is more rational than yours
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Kev catnip from our feline companions cant even get us high and you think extraterrestrial drugs would work on us?

but all creatures need to take in and take out so they are guaranteed to have a butthole. my investment is more rational than yours

How do you know they don't excrete their waste through their pores or something?

Also, I did try smoking catnip once and it definitely doesn't do anything. My cats fiend out for it though.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Solstice How do you know they don't excrete their waste through their pores or something?

Also, I did try smoking catnip once and it definitely doesn't do anything. My cats fiend out for it though.

thats the point, whatever drugs works for aliens wouldnt do jack shit for us, or would kill us.

i gotcha, maybe they have a billion microanuses but if thats the case, who the fuck would go near them without a gas mask? LOL
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Honestly i'd probably just assume i'd be losing my mind.
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Solstice I would offer to smoke weed with them then inquire about alien drugs.

Alien human experimentation is them just trialing RCs on us
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i'd fucking molest them
    Nile bump
    Probably wave.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    try to stab them

either killing or being killed by a greeenskin would be pretty cool in and of itself, but imagine being remembered (briefly) as the person who signed the entire planet's death warrant
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra try to stab them

either killing or being killed by a greeenskin would be pretty cool in and of itself, but imagine being remembered (briefly) as the person who signed the entire planet's death warrant

Makes me think if first contact like that ever does happen, we have a pretty wide range of retard that could potentially be the first one to do it and what if it's just like some homeless crack addict in Vietnam or some shit
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra try to stab them

An edgelords wet dream.
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kev An edgelords wet dream.

Well people don't get many chances to go down in history. Although I think I'd use the opportunity to attempt a diplomatic entry into history: "we're glad it happened to that guy and not me", humanity would think.
Jump to Top