Bradley Black Hole
    maul guiz
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Tyrant More like male gays

i saw the title n was gonna make this joke

my brain is broken i just wanna crack shitty one liners help
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    no really help

stop setting up jokes and delivering the punchline yourself i need all the help i can get i am not gonna just think up this responses unprompted fuckl
    Bradley Black Hole
    u ever have a hairy sasquatch jack off while he watch you suck off your boyfriend

want to
    Bradley Black Hole
    do u own lipstick
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bradley u ever have a hairy sasquatch jack off while he watch you suck off your boyfriend

want to

get some sleep king 👀
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bradley do u own lipstick

i have thin fetal alcohol lips there's no lip to apply stick to so why bother lol
    Bradley Black Hole
    r u still THICK THICK
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    one time in french class we were learning adjectives i guess and the teacher singled me out as an example for thin lips lol

my lips are barely existent

why even bother living
    Bradley Black Hole
    can i come to canada, i get 920 a month USD
    Bradley Black Hole
    i got 400 a month for rent and head, if u ever seen me make a weiner, i got mad BROTS skills

i also make beer brots, drink, like jeffrey dahmer, & watch the 70s show
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    then again lips are pointless. meaningless. the flesh is pointless. i should be metal and electrons. failing that, there should be carapace. lips? flesh? extraneous. weakness. my "flesh" should be as hard as my soul and just as lacking in frivolity.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bradley i also make beer brots, drink, like jeffrey dahmer, & watch the 70s show

u basically just described scronny tho :(
    Bradley Black Hole
    HTS do you remember the days when tortilla and i would masturbate to you on tinychat and you'd insert random shit into your ass while you DM'ed him dirty navy shit

but didn't DM me,

he sent me those chat logs and yea i was there, so i read them while i fapped, wouldn't you?

^ Scron doesn't know how to really talk talk to you.

I realize i talk like a niger after using the phrase "talk talk"

ill call u later
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    come to canada and buy land and be a hermit and we'll start a weird fucked up meth commune or somefing idk no sex tho i am monogamous except i think the gam in monogamous shares etymological roots with gametes and i dont have any of those anymore so lol
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bradley HTS do you remember the days when tortilla and i would masturbate to you on tinychat and you'd insert random shit into your ass while you DM'ed him dirty navy shit

but didn't DM me,

he sent me those chat logs and yea i was there, so i read them while i fapped, wouldn't you?

^ Scron doesn't know how to really talk talk to you.

I realize i talk like a niger after using the phrase "talk talk"

ill call u later

jfc dood nah nah none of that is real haha i sprung into existence in the year of our lord 2018 and any being that inhabited this body prior to then has NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. not me. "i" was a very troubled individual then and i aint about that life no mo.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Meikai come to canada and buy land and be a hermit and we'll start a weird fucked up meth commune or somefing idk no sex tho i am monogamous except i think the gam in monogamous shares etymological roots with gametes and i dont have any of those anymore so lol

(to be clear this is not a joke about how i'd fuck anyone it's a joke about how i don't rly fuck anyone anymore i am a sexless being and that's just how i like it okay)
    Bradley Black Hole
    Not interested.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top