User Controls

People who don't have sex should just kill themselves

Tyrant African Astronaut
    If you don't have sex you should just end your life
    Kev Space Nigga
    i had sex with your little sister, your mom watched
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Tyrant If you don't have sex you should just end your life

is this your suicide note then?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    We're going to miss you then. Just get an ugly Pakistani woman?
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by maddie maddie

"maddie" fucking LOL

whyyyyyyyy
    Does rape count
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Does rape count

That's stolen valor.
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kev i had sex with your little sister, your mom watched

No these fantasies indicate you have no sex at all and thus should kill yourself
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by maddie is this your suicide note then?

No because I have sex
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ We're going to miss you then. Just get an ugly Pakistani woman?

I am gay, so I only have sex with men
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kev "maddie" fucking LOL

whyyyyyyyy

Gay
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Does rape count

Yes but only if it's consensual
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ That's stolen valor.

Low way robbery
    Originally posted by Tyrant Yes but only if it's consensual

It is not
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Tyrant Gay

whoevers impersonating her certainly is, i just couldnt help but remember maddie from maddiesdiary.com that i used to visit back in 2005, good old days. i happen to find one of her videos yesterday by accident and now someone creats an alt with the name, what the fuck. quit trolling me fuys
    Originally posted by Tyrant No these fantasies indicate you have no sex at all and thus should kill yourself

You're obsessed with death. It's not healthy. The only person you are hurting is you. Focus on positive and uplifting and upbuilding thoughts instead.
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ You're obsessed with death. It's not healthy. The only person you are hurting is you. Focus on positive and uplifting and upbuilding thoughts instead.

You're obsessed with cock, go shove a cock up your ass faggot and then kill yourself.
    Originally posted by Tyrant You're obsessed with cock, go shove a cock up your ass faggot and then kill yourself.

You know I'm right, faggot. I just want what's best for you, you know?
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ You know I'm right, faggot. I just want what's best for you, you know?

Nah actually you are wrong faggot and you clearly don't have sex and therefore should kill yourself
    does cum blasting a bitches face count
Jump to Top