User Controls

What happened to &Poast

Bradley Black Hole
    I thought general butt naked was &Poast

Fact #1: Casper is the heaviest hard drug addict I ever knew.

#2 Casper ate &Poast.

Discuss.

I like Casper
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Casper is a big warm opium panda who talks in proverbs
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    poast just posted not too long ago
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Poast is the last person left, OMG died and My mom is dead/my wife is dead has been dealing with too much death. He's doing alright now I guess because he's harder to kill. Bless that man
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I hope that 8 1/2 fingered nutcase is doing alright. All ten of my fully intact fingies are crossed that he's just building bombs in the forest somewhere, preparing to take down a federal building or two.
    I got zok to unban poast-bortem from a permaban AFTER he issued a global bulletin that he would be unbanned when hell freezes over. I also got every user who was permanbanned unbanned. Took me hours of back and forth with zok to finally get him to acknowledge his wayward ways and repent of his sins against the Temple. I called it the Great Zoklet Armistice.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Poasts best friend n fellow Butthole Lady died of alcoholism, alone in an apt in Montana. He understandably made an exit. This place is depressing sometimes.

See the CUSTOM LOLCATS thread for further info

This was the video he n Poast n I collabd on before he died. At the time It felt hilarious poking fun at being a lonely, alcoholic scumbag. But now its just really fucking sad. I wanted it tobe in black n white like a student film, n less silly stuff, but he still had an eye for certain shots.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    1.Its Wisconsin how do you not know heavier hard drug addicts

2. I also like you, bud. I just threw away a bunch of computers i wouldve given you
Jump to Top