User Controls

Killing nigger lovers for their belief in the equality of races

Tyrant African Astronaut
    That would be bad, don't do it.
    Bradley Black Hole
    So edgy. Why not accept Americans because they're Americans and guaranteed by birth to be a member of the United States?
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    It's true, we shouldn't do it and everyone should be treated as equal partners in our shared civic union
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i r nigger lover
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

(Not really though, because yeah - killing is bad.)
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    As Justin Trudeau pointed out, if you kill your enemies they win.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    what if you walked in on your 12 year old daughter rimming wariat while hikki is filming it
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Meikai Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

(Not really though, because yeah - killing is bad.)

This is literally what prevents peace in the middle east
    dalits fear competition
    Bradley Black Hole
    Here I go on a tangent;

The United States was founded by people who were fleeing places they didn't like. A bunch of non conformists. Now you end up with a whole laundry list of different nations (Back when Whites were not considered a unified race, but a stratified nation of nationalities).

THe United States was made with the idea of equality for all citizens. Not higher citizens, not lower ones. While money is obviously going to dictate any groups political representation, the basic line is that all United States citizens regardless of race, creed, sex, or religion are guaranteed certain liberties and rights.

I'm sorry you don't like a certain group, you're not alone, but let's be real, they have a 1 to 1 value to you in terms of being an American.

I welcome all people into the melting pot as long as they're willing to work, love American citizenship, and most importantly- Don't have tuberculosis.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Imagine coming to a country illegally and complaining when someone calls you a wet back spice rapist DAS RACIS

Those brown niggers gave up their rights when they cut that fence
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley Here I go on a tangent;

The United States was founded by people who were fleeing places they didn't like. A bunch of non conformists. Now you end up with a whole laundry list of different nations (Back when Whites were not considered a unified race, but a stratified nation of nationalities).

THe United States was made with the idea of equality for all citizens. Not higher citizens, not lower ones. While money is obviously going to dictate any groups political representation, the basic line is that all United States citizens regardless of race, creed, sex, or religion are guaranteed certain liberties and rights.

I'm sorry you don't like a certain group, you're not alone, but let's be real, they have a 1 to 1 value to you in terms of being an American.

I welcome all people into the melting pot as long as they're willing to work, love American citizenship, and most importantly- Don't have tuberculosis.

Based
    Originally posted by Bradley I welcome all people into the melting pot as long

melting pot is an euphimism for genocide.
    Bradley Black Hole
    no it isn't, it's race creating you stupid chink fuck
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    I want "American" to be a race. I have already contributed my seed to the melting pot.
    Bradley Black Hole
    It's happening, well all speak Spanglish soon and everyone will be manilla and we will be yet another third world country
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley It's happening, well all speak Spanglish soon and everyone will be manilla and we will be yet another third world country

Bismillah nigger
    You mean Inshallah

Bismillah nigger is kind of disrespectful because it's like "In the name of Allah nigger" which almost implies one of the names of Allah is nigger

But if one were to say "Inshallah nigger" you are saying "Hopefully Allah wills it, nigger" which matches the tone of the quoted post, it would be more gracious to Allah and make much more sense contextually.

I merely felt the need to interject as one would to see a fellow Muslim misspeak when speaking Allah's name. I'm sure you understand. I hope your family is well and your daughter puts her nose in the words of the Prophet and not on the genitalia of the boys. May you make so much money at your small business you can put an extension on the deck of your house, Inshallah
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Bismillah is used as an exclamation like "very good" in the middle East.
    Originally posted by Tyrant Bismillah is used as an exclamation like "very good" in the middle East.

Ya many iterations of Allah's name are used kinda interchangeably and that's ok. Islam is the fastest growing religion and that's almost designed right from the Quran with a recipe for success. Catholicism had a successful model for a bit before they couldn't stop dipping their dicks in the next generation. When Islam gets over the sectarian strife it's going to go through an even bigger population boom before leveling out. China is scared to death of this
Jump to Top