User Controls

What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty if your name isn’t Trump?

UNSUB Tuskegee Airman [my unrivalled skillful mastoid]
    https://ew.com/tv/chris-noth-dropped-from-peloton-agency-cbs-business-partnerships/

Peloton, CBS' The Equalizer, and a talent agency are among those who have cut ties with the actor following sexual misconduct allegations by multiple women.

Yet:
    The 26 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

And he’s elected president, what’s wrong with this picture?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Trump could probably get away with actual murder. More than half the country would just assume it was an exaggerated smear. Easiest way of fixing this is stopping the exaggerated smears.
    legalize rape
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Meikai Trump could probably get away with actual murder. More than half the country would just assume it was an exaggerated smear. Easiest way of fixing this is stopping the exaggerated smears.

No no my little sugarplum. It’s less than half and probably even less than 1/3 now😁. So many more abandoned him after Jan 6th. Anddd now he’s losing more since he backed vaccines twice this past week. They’re eating each other up😝
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    who the fuck still cares about trump lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Technologist No no my little sugarplum. It’s less than half and probably even less than 1/3 now😁. So many more abandoned him after Jan 6th. Anddd now he’s losing more since he backed vaccines twice this past week. They’re eating each other up😝

Yeah I didn't mean just his supporters tho. Like errybody heard so much wild shot about Trump that you gotta take anything people accuse him of with a grain of salt. Trump is firmly in "Hitler only had one ball" territory.

Also fuckin wild to me that anyone thought Trump was anti-vax, dude spent the last year of his presodency tryna get vaccines approved lmao. Ppl are dumb af.
    UNSUB Tuskegee Airman [my unrivalled skillful mastoid]
    Ok kids- we’re missing the point here. This poor bastard gets accused and immediately he’s assumed guilty, and the punishment begins. Trump has literally been accused of rape and he gets elected into the highest office in the US.

Originally posted by Meikai Trump could probably get away with actual murder. More than half the country would just assume it was an exaggerated smear. Easiest way of fixing this is stopping the exaggerated smears.

Why don’t people assume Noth’s accusers are just exaggerating? It’s not that I “care about trump” just trying to understand why it’s ok for him but no one else?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by UNSUB Why don’t people assume Noth’s accusers are just exaggerating? It’s not that I “care about trump” just trying to understand why it’s ok for him but no one else?

Oh I don't think they think Trump's victims are exaggerating, I just think they have developed a heuristic by which they handle negative claims about Trump. If Noth spends 4 years being demonized and ridiculed by every latenight comedy host and news broadcaster in the nation, people may develop a similar heuristic for him.

People are just so done with Trump shit. And the thing is, of all the things Trump's been accused of, this one is the most likely to be true (maybe not every accusation, but almost certainly some). Just... consciously or subconsciously a huge swathe of people are unwilling to even assess claims about the guy because of the amount of bad faith discussion they've been exposed to.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Kinda like how "nazi" gets bandied about so much that even when the subject is actual WW2 nazis, for a split second my brain is like "but are they really nazis tho". Yes, brain, they are. For once.

After enough bullshit, these heuristics develop and brains start to enhancement everything out - even truth.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I am a OG nazi member of the NSDAP and I used OG Bolshevik Russian hackers to hack-rape those women.

Stalin is my Brony, friendship is magic.
    Nile bump
    Money talks. Bullshit walks. That's what it boils down to.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Whatevr happened to "shut up Gollim?"
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Money talks. Bullshit walks. That's what it boils down to.

If so, why the fuck are you still here?

Oh, and it's always Rump's fault.
    Originally posted by stl1 If so, why the fuck are you still here?

Oh, and it's always Rump's fault.

Trump lives in your head.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Trump lives in your head.

He let me stay rent free, but I let out the space for storage and moved back to Mar a Lago.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by UNSUB https://ew.com/tv/chris-noth-dropped-from-peloton-agency-cbs-business-partnerships/

Peloton, CBS' The Equalizer, and a talent agency are among those who have cut ties with the actor following sexual misconduct allegations by multiple women.

feminism is law, a womans word is law, questioning her word is illegal, suggesting that women are ever capable of lying about being raped is illegal. this is the culture now.

with the weinstein precedent, not only is a bitch not required to present any evidence for her allegations but she can withdraw consent 20 years later and get you put away for decades just because she suddenly "feels raped"

this is the culture now and so this is the law now, it has been for decades actually.

and somehow you are shocked that your rights arent respected?

give me a fucking break, kitty.

you are disposable and no one gives a fuck about you or your rights, get it through your head.
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    I knew two guys from the neighborhood that were accused of rape by this skank. Their names and pictures were splashed everywhere, their lives were ruined.

Later the skank admitted it was all a lie, of course that got virtually no publicity, barely a blurb on page 10 of the local paper at the time (80’s). Personally I think the skank should have done time for making a story like that up.

These “me too” assholes wait 10 years to say anything, if the guy was giving them compliments it’s suddenly “sexual harassment” so you’re right. Feminism is law and all men are presumed guilty.

These cows then wonder why no one will even look at their skank asses.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler I knew two guys from the neighborhood that were accused of rape by this skank. Their names and pictures were splashed everywhere, their lives were ruined.

Later the skank admitted it was all a lie, of course that got virtually no publicity, barely a blurb on page 10 of the local paper at the time (80’s). Personally I think the skank should have done time for making a story like that up.

These “me too” assholes wait 10 years to say anything, if the guy was giving them compliments it’s suddenly “sexual harassment” so you’re right. Feminism is law and all men are presumed guilty.

These cows then wonder why no one will even look at their skank asses.

so even 40 years ago things were just as cucked, isnt that good to know.

skanks shouldnt get prison time for rape hoaxing, they should be forced to register as sex offenders. less taxpayer dollars wasted and more entertainment for society when she has to spend teh rest of her life knocking on doors telling everyone shes an unhinged whore.

good luck getting any cock or career after that
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    lol at western liberal media calling what polanski did just sex with a minor and calling eppstein and eeveryone else rpaists pedos etc. shows their hypocrisy and true agenda to sugercoat certian people and vilify others for less:

They call it child sex not rape here:
    https://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/31/europe/roman-polanski-poland-extradition-appeal/index.html

Here they say "after pleading sex with a minor" instead of writing something like "after admitting to statutory rape" or "after receiving a sugercoat plea deal" or "after admitting to pedophilia":
    https://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/21/us/roman-polanski-court-hearing/index.html

"having unlawful sex" and no rape in headline here:
    http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/12/switzerland.polanski.extradition/index.html

Yes some of them do have rape in his headline but not all so it depends on the journalsit I guess. and also they are all written without emotion or bias tho.
Jump to Top