User Controls

I BROKE MY NECK

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    or something...

Shit hurts all day everyday.
    Can't look left or right.
    Im stuck trying to safely cross the street and can't.
    Looking up is not even an option.
    I spend all day trying not to move my head around.
    Laying on a pillow is even uncomfortable as it moves my head slightly and causes discomfort.
    When I wake up its sore and stiff.
    Radiating pain down into my upper back just making me a cranky old crank.

I thought I had just slept funny last weekend and it would go away after a while but it had been nearly a week and it feels no better.
    I'm not really sure I like being in my 30's...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

BLUNT FORCE HAMMER TO YOUR FACE
    CALL IT INTERCOURSE
    IT'S A BODYPART DIVORCE
    SHUT THE BLINDS
    LOCK THE DOORS
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    grab it and very slowly pull the head up away from the shoulders. it relieves pinch nerves. if it hurts like hell doing it, then dont. but if you can do it. hold it stretched for like 5 seconds at a time. slowly let it back down. your neck is like an accordion sort of. you Lumbard as well.

but if it hurts really bad, don't do it. it's probably just a pulled muscle. if it stays that way fona for days. go to a doctor or get a neck brace from a medical store. I dont think you need a Rx for one.
    Duplicate not acceptable
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    lol
    Kev Space Nigga
    I BROKE YOUR KEK, NIGGER

merry fucking christmas
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I've got a medical device from when I had neck pain that you hang over a door that has a pulley and a rope and a bag that you fill with water as well as a contraption that straps around your head and under your chin that helped me. I would just sit wearing this device while watching TV as it applied upward pressure to my head from the weight of the bag. More water in the bag equals more traction. If I remember correctly, it was like $25 or so from a medical supply store (but this was probably 20 years ago).

I don't really know why I continue trying to educate you as you never take my advice. I guess I'm just a nice guy.
    Originally posted by stl1 I've got a medical device from when I had neck pain that you hang over a door that has a pulley and a rope and a bag that you fill with water as well as a contraption that straps around your head and under your chin that helped me. I would just sit wearing this device while watching TV as it applied upward pressure to my head from the weight of the bag. More water in the bag equals more traction. If I remember correctly, it was like $25 or so from a medical supply store (but this was probably 20 years ago).

I don't really know why I continue trying to educate you as you never take my advice. I guess I'm just a nice guy.

You can just do it with your hands. just slowly pull up the head so you feel the neck vertebrea move apart slightly. there might be a nerve that gets stuck between them.

I have that on my lombard in the L4-L5 (Most common) where a disc has herniated and calcified. and allows one of the nerves to move in between the L4-L5 and get pinched. hurts like hell. on a level at times where you can't move.

what Mike Tyson said, sounded like a silly excuse but he's not lying. He just meant a fracture (which is technically a break) in his back. he broke his back and it hurts like hell.

but honestly, don't come onto the Internet for medical advice from us, Fona. LOL those are suggestions. go see a free clinic doctor if you have 0 coverage.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It's the toxic gene therapy doing its work. You'll probably be dead in a year or two.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Get some of these.
    https://us.hisamitsu/product/salonpas-pain-relieving-patch
    They work really good.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Do deepthroat more often and this will happen less
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Haha op has meningitis.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I tried sleeping last night but my neck nade any little turn of my head painful enough I woke up.
    And getting out of bed is a challenge as if I dont somehow support my noggin, my neck instantly hurts enough I give up.
    I tried to bgently look left and right sort of attempting to stretch it and i could only look a few degrees to the left before "crunching sounds" and pain.
    I can look ever so slightly farther right but now enough to check my blindspots when driving.
    Looking up is fucked too.
    I can press of the back of my neck and hear my spine go "chrunchy chrunchy".
    Can't believe I broke my neck.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Meikai Haha op has meningitis.

chronic meninsidus
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Bradley Do deepthroat more often and this will happen less
    Meningitis is contagious and deadly af.
    And spinal meningitis turns you into the elephant man.
    Bradley Black Hole
    quick mix ready and I have done some physical therapy and he no longer has any neck pain, 2 blow jobs fixed him like i thought
Jump to Top