User Controls

Former Arsonist now Fire Cheif

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Hurray for Nepotism.

State of Il be Ill af

https://www.kron4.com/news/national/man-once-convicted-of-arson-named-fire-chief/
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Is this an AMA?

Hello fire cheif. Penguin here .

Question for you,

How's it going?
    Originally posted by mmQ Is this an AMA?

Hello fire cheif. Penguin here .

Question for you,

How's it going?

Are you the Arsonist? Am I the Arsonist? what are you saying? Purple Penguins are Non-Bianary.

read the story, Sherlock.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I like this story. It's one of redemption. I'm sure he won't do anything crazy like accidentally grabbing a family's household cats and dogs that had previously escaped and running back into a burning house fire with them bunched up in has arms and accidentally throwing them into the hottest burniest smokiest room. He also wouldn't run to each of the seperates twin toddlers rooms just in the NICK of time to see them crying and screaming begging to be saved, only to LAUGH MIGHTILY in their faces and abandon them all, running back out to safety as the entire house exploded and engulfed the family and pets (of which there were ultimately 12 cats and 7 dogs amongst others) in flames.

I don't trust him and you shouldn't either.
    Originally posted by mmQ I like this story. It's one of redemption. I'm sure he won't do anything crazy like accidentally grabbing a family's household cats and dogs that had previously escaped and running back into a burning house fire with them bunched up in has arms and accidentally throwing them into the hottest burniest smokiest room. He also wouldn't run to each of the seperates twin toddlers rooms just in the NICK of time to see them crying and screaming begging to be saved, only to LAUGH MIGHTILY in their faces and abandon them all, running back out to safety as the entire house exploded and engulfed the family and pets (of which there were ultimately 12 cats and 7 dogs amongst others) in flames.

I don't trust him and you shouldn't either.

Flames usually consume all of the oxygen in a room. the TV version of a house on fire and people screaming is not that accurate especially if they're sleeping. most people will jump out of a window if the flames are intensely hot if they're awake during the start of a fire. children panic and crawl under the bed or in closets and die from asphyxiation before the flames even get to them.

However, the story is interesting. all the firefighters but 3 volunteers quit their jobs not because of his history but more because he is the son of a high official who got him the job through nepotism over that of a career and seasoned firefighter next in line.

its both reasons.
    Nepotism runs deep for many years in Unions and high positions to be filled. it ruins trust
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Heard
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Herd
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    better call the fire department I've hired an arsonist to set fire to carpet and burn up your entire apartment
    would be pretty funny to be an arsonist and have the signature of always starting fires from the shower or bathtub
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Locally there was a news story of an older fire fighter and a younger fire fighter who were charged and convicted of setting dozens of fires in a small town, clearly a disproportionate amount for the population size. It's a weird story as well.

I was in prison with another kid from another small town who was sentenced for burning down the local fire hall, in order for someone else to set 3 more fires. I guess someone paid him like 2k to do it and he needed the money. I liked that kid alot, he had some ill advised white power tattoos and has apparently reformed him life and moved far away.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Sudo I liked that kid alot, he had some ill advised white power tattoos and has apparently reformed him life and moved far away.

I just Google him and he was actually charged with murder (but plead to lesser charges) in the other province. Lol guess he kept doing stupid stuff.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    So as a former arsonist he has experience..what's the problem?

It's like the CIA hiring convicted hackers to work for them.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So as a former arsonist he has experience..what's the problem?

that hasn't exactly worked out well for them

one of the more interesting things about the Snowden leaks was that a lot of the CIA's 'secret tools' were already in the wild (pieces of malware had been detected and dissected previously, the leaks just showed where they originated from), ostensibly because their contractors were using them for personal gain or to settle personal conflicts
    Caller: Hello? Fire Department? Yes, I'd like to report a fire.
    Fire Chief: Sorry, I only respond to fires I've set myself.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Caller: Hello? Fire Department? Yes, I'd like to report a fire.
    Fire Chief: Sorry, I only respond to fires I've set myself.

Caller: Hello? Fire Department? Yes, I'd like to report a fire.
    *zip*
    Fire Chief: describe it... slowly
    the siren blares and as the pumper truck is about to leave the station a man appeared and stood before the charging pumper truck.

whats wrong chief ? the driver barked.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So as a former arsonist he has experience..what's the problem?

It might be a slow trend to hand pick chaos to bring down the country. starting in smaller cities everywhere.

but still, Nepotism is so widely practice. Some say it's because the son of a Police officer, Firefighter (Or Daughters-Now Non-Binary kek) would be better because they spend much time with their parent at the station. but this is just fucked up because some high official (his pops) got him the job to replace another instead of those in line for the position?

People just have a "Fuck it" mentality and leave the force/house station whatever.

I thought the CIA was supposed to be intelligence for the United States and not outsider contracts. is it the Overt who are America's heroes while Covert use their powers to off people for personal reasons. No oversite. Compartmentalized and to do whatever with no backlash nor evidence because it's sealed up.

Start looking over your shoulders now thinking about who you pissed off in the past.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready but still, Nepotism is so widely practice. Some say it's because the son of a Police officer

My experience has been Police and firefighters DON"T get along...the Firefighters don't like the cops getting paid more than them for what they consider an equally risky job.../guffaw.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    There’s an episode of forensic files that has a serial arsonist that turned out to be the fire chief ...
Jump to Top