User Controls

N64 appreciation thread

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Literally the only video game system I desire to play. Some games for higher level systems are decent but don't tug my heart strings like the 64 does. I have conkers, DK, majoras mask, ocarina, 007 and some other sick trax. Scron also seems to share a nostalgic affinity for the ALFA and OMEGA system that every other release has been tryin to catch up to ever since.

Does anyone here have starcraft or worms Armageddon they want to sell me? Name a better medium for games ILL WAPE!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Mario Golf 👍🤟🖐
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by WellHung Mario Golf 👍🤟🖐

Mario RPG and Mario Tennis as well
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Mario RPG and Mario Tennis as well

tennis is bomb, also. never played RPG.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    The system iz good. my favorite game is Rush 2: Extreme Racing USA, followed by goldeneye. systems are bout 100 bux on ebay now, which is fine but its kinda interesting that the console and the games are worth money again. ( oh what? i'm like a boomer, i remember when N64s were old-news and they only cost a nickel )

the picture from them looks a lil bit ghetto on modern televisions, might be worth getting the video output modded to give component out or HDMI. kinda want to go full fonaplaps and spend like 600 dollars pimping out a nintendo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo Literally the only video game system I desire to play. Some games for higher level systems are decent but don't tug my heart strings like the 64 does. I have conkers, DK, majoras mask, ocarina, 007 and some other sick trax. Scron also seems to share a nostalgic affinity for the ALFA and OMEGA system that every other release has been tryin to catch up to ever since.

Does anyone here have starcraft or worms Armageddon they want to sell me? Name a better medium for games ILL WAPE!

Just by an everdrive (or clone) cartridge for it nigga and load the roms on it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/194391097035?_trkparms=ispr%3D1&hash=item2d429cbecb:g:JwwAAOSwBPhhT1Ay&amdata=enc%3AAQAGAAAA4D4UI2DEyLHq%2BryUmZ3ayq5LRzE6VRBI6s4XtTdI0Xp4vClgcZwdhBZT5uXD5fzC5tvcQGAOpzkGeQnx1ZhVK1Y2f1plqyxp30N5ooHGsBV28WRffB%2FMla4XQgkcx%2BztSIn2n95zwrqOiusw5f4u%2FzMCsrDIYhbsaKdxctOHtm5UCuJoLjQ9eNcLNR4l31FObEcakJTLb9%2FOd3tOaqRBdQMK6ezSG1BV9fnPIlu3VDD186ENuyCSpG1HfF7Ci718uANb1ATmJwR4ZV4QgJdGAKo7jkfDGuQnsm0My6VUvFLS%7Ctkp%3ABFBMuLyD1btf
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sudo Name a better medium for games ILL WAPE!

I liked the PSX better, but that's probably just down to me having one of those instead of a 64 when I was a kid
    Mario 64 and shadow of the empire were my shit as a kid. Only wish i could of gotten to beat them before i lost the damn thing.
    https://www.romsgames.net/roms/nintendo-64/
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sudo Literally the only video game system I desire to play. Some games for higher level systems are decent but don't tug my heart strings like the 64 does. I have conkers, DK, majoras mask, ocarina, 007 and some other sick trax. Scron also seems to share a nostalgic affinity for the ALFA and OMEGA system that every other release has been tryin to catch up to ever since.

007 was the shit, played that game to death with all my buddies. lets not forget super smash bros, but who the fuck would play starcraft on an N64?
    Bradley Black Hole
    u ever ply darksouls my nigg
Jump to Top