User Controls

Fona 12-20-2021

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Good Monday morning to everyone.
    Hope you are all doing jolly this holiday season and enjoying yourselves as we wrap up yet another year.
    I know I don't post much these days but I wanted to stop in and say hi.
    My life has been going good lately and I've been spending time doing things I haven't done in years and years.
    There has been a lot going on and a lot not going on at the same time.
    My full time job is more part time at the moment so last week I started some side work to make up for lost income.
    Worked a lot last week and am looking forward to continuing more work later on but as for the next couple of days I am waiting on contractors to finish up there part before I can get back in and continue my part.
    I still am thinking switching to a more stable job is a good idea and have been keeping my eye on several while I wait out the holidays.
    This coming weekend is Christmas and I plan on enjoying my 3 day weekend with family and friends.
    This year I got all my shopping done in good time and am not anxious about rushing out and buying last minute gifts as some previous years.
    I don't really have much new news as everything is basically the same just a little better.
    Going to keep my eye on the prize.
    Have a great week.
    -Fona
    Bradley Black Hole
    Thanks for the update and positive wishes. Are you dating anyone currently?
    Have you done any focusing on coding or developing yourself to make your FU money and live the lifestyle of your dreams?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Have you done any focusing on coding or developing yourself to make your FU money and live the lifestyle of your dreams?

👍 Dan Lok teaches us a lot about this!
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Have you done any focusing on coding or developing yourself to make your FU money and live the lifestyle of your dreams?

I haven't done any coding in a month. I got way too caught up trying to make "gotta survive money" and also way too caught up with the holidays. I have no regrets as it is just how things go sometimes. I plan to restart my coding courses in the very near future (probably next week) as I would like very much to go into the New Year making progress on a long term goal.
Jump to Top