User Controls

Sudo is full of gloom & doom...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, he is always the biggest pessimist in the room.
    nigs?
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Wellhung is full of nigger (in a non racial but racial sense) cum
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm really just an emotionally unstable and manic person. Sometimes I'm sunshine and rainbows and sometimes I'm death and decay. I am aware my posts today are more of the doom and gloom variety. Lots of reasons for that if you care to inquire but I mostly just hope my negativity doesn't adversely affect anyone
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo I'm really just an emotionally unstable and manic person. Sometimes I'm sunshine and rainbows and sometimes I'm death and decay. I am aware my posts today are more of the doom and gloom variety. Lots of reasons for that if you care to inquire but I mostly just hope my negativity doesn't adversely affect anyone

Your honesty and self-awareness are quite refreshing. You are not excessively prideful.
    Originally posted by WellHung Your honesty and self-awareness are quite refreshing. You are not excessively prideful.

Those are some very kind words 😊

You seem to be doing well/better in many different ways and should be very proud of dragging yourself out of the rut you were in a year or so ago because that is a very difficult thing to do. Hope you continue in this direction
    Bradley Black Hole
    Sudo is better than you in everyway
    DHers are on the bottom of the totem pole

sudo and bradley are OG niggers

smell hung is only good for fetching drinks

Originally posted by Sudo …I mostly just hope my negativity doesn't adversely affect anyone

It does. You're supposed to keep your demons trapped inside your body, unable to get out, screaming to be released onto the unsuspecting public at large.
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Originally posted by lockedin wrong i'm more consistently pessimistic than anyone

This is true but we have never been in the same room.

I was paying for items in a store today and lightly chatting with the cashier when she pointed to the person behind me and said "I thought you had a gun" and made a joke about thinking she was being robbed even though she didn't know that person. Afterwards I thought there was something in my energy that made her think a relatively rural country market was going to be robbed guns ablazing on a Sunday. This thread kinda affirmed it now that I remember it.

I am so sick of Christmas Holy moly.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ppl are dumb.
    shut up and pour my drink you DH whore
    Originally posted by Bradley Sudo is better than you in everyway

I don't think much of u, either. ⚘
    Wellhung, what would complete you?
    Originally posted by Sudo Wellhung, what would complete you?

death.
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ It does. You're supposed to keep your demons trapped inside your body, unable to get out, screaming to be released onto the unsuspecting public at large.

Actually you're supposed to chant Lord Shivas name so he demon cleans ur soul.
    i am too busy fucking ur mom.
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Originally posted by lockedin samesies.
Jump to Top