User Controls

i got a coil of steel wire

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    And no i'm not going to hang myself with it. But i do feel compelled to make a garrote. It's pretty flexible and pretty thin so i'd have to use a couple of wires so it's strong enough to hoist a person with. Anyway, it'd be neat if i could make some sort of contraption that would roll the wires into the handles. Like you pull on the handles to open it then you can murder someone to death with it, then it just rolls up again so it fits in your pocket. That'd be cool.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Cool I have Hitman III
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuous-rod_warhead
    Improvised anti aircraft munitions are a favorite pass time of mine.
    I always thought CR explosives were one of the most interesting kinds
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Remote mines are cool like the ones in goldeneye multiplayer you know what I’m talking about
    mines are crass, like lethal littering

there are much better options for area denial nowadays, ones that don't blow kids' legs off 50 years after the conflict ends
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    man, I can see the same thing happening with loiter drones once we're able to generate enough power to keep small craft airborne indefinitely

a few years after the fighting stops you venture into the area to get a look at some 'strange birds', notice some circling overhead and before you can get your camera out your car gets vaporised
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I heard copper wire was invented by two jedis fighting over a penny
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Solstice I heard copper wire was invented by two jedis fighting over a penny

funny joke, but there's some truth to it

https://www.haaretz.com/jedi/.premium-1278-all-english-jedis-arrested-by-crown-1.5291031

fucking lanny and his turbofaggot wordfi'lters

https://archive.md/dHJr4
    Originally posted by aldra mines are crass, like lethal littering

there are much better options for area denial nowadays, ones that don't blow kids' legs off 50 years after the conflict ends

Yeah. Well, i do like the anti-personnel mines that are spring loaded and are designed to explode and blast shrapnel at chest height. Those are pretty neat.
    Originally posted by aldra I always thought CR explosives were one of the most interesting kinds

what about mines that set their target on fire.
    Originally posted by Sophie And no i'm not going to hang myself with it. But i do feel compelled to make a garrote. It's pretty flexible and pretty thin so i'd have to use a couple of wires so it's strong enough to hoist a person with. Anyway, it'd be neat if i could make some sort of contraption that would roll the wires into the handles. Like you pull on the handles to open it then you can murder someone to death with it, then it just rolls up again so it fits in your pocket. That'd be cool.

use some of it to trap rabbits.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson use some of it to trap rabbits.

I could. But i don't really enjoy the taste of rabbit.
    Originally posted by Sophie I could. But i don't really enjoy the taste of rabbit.

you can use the rabbit to trap lil girls.
Jump to Top