User Controls

If your punishment for being bad

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    was to have 13 yr old chicks shit on your face and some in your mouth one by one like for an hour straight how many of you would consider it punishment?
    Bradley Black Hole
    If I could find you I would whip you until you couldn't walk then whip you in the face for not leaving.

I make my own nine tails
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat was to have 13 yr old chicks shit on your face and some in your mouth one by one like for an hour straight how many of you would consider it punishment?

i hope yopu kill youself you woryheless scum bag piece of nigger

Originally posted by Bradley If I could find you I would whip you until you couldn't walk then whip you in the face for not leaving.

I make my own nine tails

Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i hope yopu kill youself you woryheless scum bag piece of nigger

Youre just mad youre short and I'm not
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    What if that was the punishment for any guy who engages in unlawsfuls ex with a minor age 12 and above. Instead of prison for an hour straight girls that age naked would crouch and shit on the guys face or in his mouth if they wanted to one by one even ones not damaged by him just various random girls on top of the one who was the suppsosed victim?
    Originally posted by Bradley Youre just mad youre short and I'm not

youre ugly
    a nigger
    faggot
    a faggot
    a bitch
    weak
    gay
    suck dic k
    take it up the ass
    I could jsut jab a knife in your faggot nigger kike and you would cry and dial 911 like a kike. I am too drink to dial number on a phone POLICE KIES NIGGER UMMINE you fucking jedi ligeer anyone that ins't a kike is a kike so fuck u u dial 911 u dial 19111u u dial 911 u dial 19111u u dial 911 u dial 19111u u dial 911 u dial 19111u u dial 911 u dial 19111u u dial 911 u dial 19111
    Originally posted by Wariat What if that was the punishment for any guy who engages in unlawsfuls ex with a minor age 12 and above. Instead of prison for an hour straight girls that age naked would crouch and shit on the guys face or in his mouth if they wanted to one by one even ones not damaged by him just various random girls on top of the one who was the suppsosed victim?

shurt up nigger i would blow up your house with bomb EOJKWa
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood youre ugly
    a nigger
    faggot
    a faggot
    a bitch
    weak
    gay
    suck dic k
    take it up the ass
    I could jsut jab a knife in your faggot nigger kike and you would cry and dial 911 like a kike. I am too drink to dial number on a phone POLICE KIES NIGGER UMMINE you fucking jedi ligeer anyone that ins't a kike is a kike so fuck u u dial 911 u dial 19111u u dial 911 u dial 19111u u dial 911 u dial 19111u u dial 911 u dial 19111u u dial 911 u dial 19111u u dial 911 u dial 19111

If you want to hang out in person come to Wisconsin
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    I think the real Wariat got busted and sent to a gulag and maybe Hiki took over the account.

the old Wariat would go into a fucking rage if you shit talked him and threaten to beat you to death and then go off on a tangent about why is it wrong for (insert whatever )

yet its still cringe af
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Bradley If you want to hang out in person come to Wisconsin

Faggot union it is
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Wisconsin is where all of the fucking psychos come from.

Everyone says California is full of Psychos. it's not. Richard Rimerez was from Arizona. The Zodiac Killer(s) were mostly likely some Dark Op shit. or an outsider. Some speculated midwestern. The Snow and Cold sets white people off.

Jeff Daumer (Milwaukee)

Ed Gein (Outside of Milwaukee in Plainfield Wi)

John Wayne Gacy. (Outside of Milwaukee)

BradleyB most likely the next Ed Gein or John Wayne Gacy. he tends to project a lot. I think he has a lot to hide. Has spent much of his youth in Juvy or Prison.

it is what it is, Brad
    ^ It was in a documentary that psychos tend to follow in the steps of other psychos because they know so much about them

Sounds like you
    It is also the home of Anne Atomics the first transgender hottub streamer and she seems like a chill nigger id smoke weed with her and even my girl friend would lick her butthole also thanks to her I made it in a news article

https://kotaku.com/twitch-gives-trans-black-and-disabled-streamers-tags-1847214410
    By her you mean him
    Looks like a girl too mee you clearly are not drink enough and need to squint your eyes nigger
    Isn’t that the whole idea of a tranny like that? To try pass as a girl?

The definition of gender and age must be a bit skewiff to a meth head because it does look underage too

Not sure what can be done with that Bitcoin address of yours you gave out
    How about send a Bitcoin you poor faggot

Originally posted by Grylls The definition of gender and age must be a bit skewiff to a meth head because it does look underage too

She got her cock cut off and has a plastic neo pussy actually
    Don't know if that's WOMAN enough for you kek
    And she's like 30 calm down
    Back-peddling now I see

Claiming to be a meth head fail troll probably won’t suffice

Skitzo might stand up though because it’s true right?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood How about send a Bitcoin you poor faggot
    lol doesn’t that make you the poor one begging for money

Twice 😆
Jump to Top