User Controls

Maybe this is a stupid question but in the USA..

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Do you have state borders like this?

Let’s say starting at California heading East
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    No many Americans live in a bi state or tri state area where they cross everyday multiple times a day
    cigreting Dark Matter
    ya dats war d bordr 2 ue granp as luk liek wivs hes undies
    didnt you watch sicario i and ii ?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Every time you cross into a new state you have to let state patrol check your butthole for contraband
    Originally posted by Grylls Do you have state borders like this?

California does..or did 20ys ago when I was there.

Driving back from Vegas we got stopped at the State line and was asked if we had any fruit in the car...I replied "only Dan in the back".

Apparently they think stopping you bringing apples across the state line will help stop fruit flies...I guess no one told them fruit flies...can fly.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson California does..or did 20ys ago when I was there.

Driving back from Vegas we got stopped at the State line and was asked if we had any fruit in the car…I replied "only Dan in the back".

Apparently they think stopping you bringing apples across the state line will help stop fruit flies…I guess no one told them fruit flies…can fly.

not across state borders.
    Ya they die instantly as soon as a state border is crossed. They can't survive the atmosphere in their non native states

Plus their tiny fruit fly dicks fly off because of covid and gluten
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny not across state borders.

The fly patrol gets them?
    Fly anal prolapse control
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    If only those flies had gotten their sixth booster
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The fly patrol gets them?

fruit flies dont fly more than 3ft apart from a body of fruit.

any body of fruits.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny fruit flies dont fly more than 3ft apart from a body of fruit.

any body of fruits.

I asked google

"how far do fruit flies fly"

Response

15 kilometers
    Caltech scientists have now discovered that fruit flies can fly up to 15 kilometers (about 9 miles) in a single journey—6 million times their body length, or the equivalent of over 10,000 kilometers for the average human
    I think the fruit fly thing was a coverup and they were looking for escaped EBEs from Area 51.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Ok I was just thinking how cool it would be if you could jump between time zones and then you could jump between 21/22 whatever

/thread
    Originally posted by Grylls Ok I was just thinking how cool it would be if you could jump between time zones and then you could jump between 21/22 whatever

/thread

You can jump between time zones yes.

Kentucky has 2 time zones for example so you can jump the zone without changing states...and celebrate New Year twice.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Grylls Do you have state borders like this?

Funny Enough, Luigi turned me onto the "Doyle" game.

Doyle California is on Stateline Highway and you can see Nevada a mile to the east. but there is also a town called Bordertown. which is right on the border of Nevada in Nevada and you probably cross the state line there crossing the street. the only thing is it's just a desert or county crossing into California.

this happens a few times going south of Lake Tahoe as well. back and forth the highway criss crosses.

if you stand on either side of the state line and masturbate, you probably get a nasty fine and some time in jail. but if you stand on both side at the same time and masturbate, it would become FBI territory.

not sure if that's a federal crime to jerk off on two sides of a state line at the same time but if it is, it would be more than jail time and a small fine.

You have a dirty mind. Shut the fuck up
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Oppie is used to being stopped at Hadrian's Wall and patted down for illegal Haggis smuggling.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I asked google

"how far do fruit flies fly"

Response

15 kilometers
    Caltech scientists have now discovered that fruit flies can fly up to 15 kilometers (about 9 miles) in a single journey—6 million times their body length, or the equivalent of over 10,000 kilometers for the average human

dubbious sauce and/or questionable measuaring methods.

they dont actually fly that far. they're carried and blown by the winds. just because you found boating accident victims hundreds of miles downstream doesnt mean boating accidemt victims swam hundreds of miles.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dubbious sauce and/or questionable measuaring methods.

they dont actually fly that far. they're carried and blown by the winds. just because you found boating accident victims hundreds of miles downstream doesnt mean boating accidemt victims swam hundreds of miles.

Believe the all knowing google and Caltech research papers? or believe the rickshaw owning ex Barista?

Imma go with vinny.
Jump to Top