User Controls

So let me get this straight

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I think Ive figured it out:

Zoos and MAPs are allied; Furries hate zoos and dont care for or talk much about MAPs: Hephephiles either hate MAPS or side with them; Hephephiles hate zoos and sadists; sadists hate zoos but accept everyone else; furries are ignored by everyone except zoos and lgtbs; sadists are also hated by everyone except zoos and MAPs.

Anything else?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    And normies pretty much hate everyone on that list besides furries and LGTBs and trans.
    Originally posted by Wariat I think Ive figured it out:

Zoos and MAPs are allied; Furries hate zoos and dont care for or talk much about MAPs: Hephephiles either hate MAPS or side with them; Hephephiles hate zoos and sadists; sadists hate zoos but accept everyone else; furries are ignored by everyone except zoos and lgtbs; sadists are also hated by everyone except zoos and MAPs.

Anything else?

Originally posted by Wariat And normies pretty much hate everyone on that list besides furries and LGTBs and trans.

hujrr durr pedos are opressed !!!
    do you even hear yourself
    "I'm sick of society making up these stupid terms to justify it's own narrative" - kingcobraJFS
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    well yeah, paedos and dogfuckers are forced together because anyone with a sense of decency fucking hates them
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Szaleniec Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Wariat I think Ive figured it out:

Zoos and MAPs are allied

Unfortunately, this isn't the case. Most of the zoos you've mentioned are, actually, pissmad on Sappho for coming out as a MAP, telling to "give a word to all minors following Sappho to stay away from her" (https://twitter.com/ThatFoxoCalon/status/1472160411214659585) and saying that "trying to fight for two controversial causes at the same time is going to make both sides weaker" (https://twitter.com/hereforthezoo/status/1471884192099225603)
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    This ^ and That ^

Also, don't put pedos in the intersectional identity soup. I fucking hate it when they do that.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I would kill myself if everyone mentioned in this thread died as well. Merry Christmas
    Whiterun Guard Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Sudo I would kill myself if everyone mentioned in this thread died as well. Merry Christmas

pretty fucking sad that you care about pixels on a screen
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Whiterun Guard pretty fucking sad that you care about pixels on a screen

I was talking about the sexual fetishist subject matter dumbfuck. Seems like you care alot because you made an even gayer alt. Also "pixels on a screen" is literally how the world works now so to care about that as a medium wouldn't be so bad but I still only care as much as someone tends to care about unhealthy coping mechanisms such as the unhealthy groping mechanisms I unleash on your mother nightly
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    My unhealthy groping mechanism consists of dislocating my shoulder so i can squeeze the ass on the subway from unexpected angles. They never realize it's me.
Jump to Top