User Controls

Christmas?

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    More like who gives a shit, please be over soon so we can focus on the real issues in our lives/society and although an extended winter holiday is likely beneficial; you could really just spend some time with your family or practice self care and not use exorbitant spending on gifts nobody wants to hype it up to the lyfe/consumer event of the year
    I ate half a block of fromage du brie while I typed this behemoth of a thread
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nile bump
    I don't celebrate it.

I might go and meditate in my Grove, start a small fire and get arrested by peace officers on the Solstice tho.

Might just sleep too. We'll see.

Never was big on these foreign celebrations.
    Originally posted by Nile I don't celebrate it.

The thing about Christmas is even if you don't celebrate it you still have to be hyperaware of it and everyone knows about how gay it is. The whole story of the 3 chosen wise men was shoehorned into Jesus the aliens origin story as an excuse to buy shit and blame it on a fat white voyeur/cat burgler and a combined team of magical midgets and magical reindeer. It got to a certain point and everyone just accepted the bullshit as necessary in order to get some time off and people try to be slightly nicer to each other
    Nile bump
    Yea I hear you.

Last year with in Cornwall with friends was nice, but would have been nice regardless.

Year before that my cunt of a sister kicked me out on Christmas Eve. Cuz I was sad.

The holiday shit stressed me the fuck out, caused my insurance to bounce and then she told me to get out. I slept in a storage room in a commercial building I had access to, ended up going down to like -35/-40 for a week and pipes burst in there... Yada yada yada plumber showed up and I lost what little trust the company had in me. My work.

It's on me but honestly as far as worst possible outcomes? Yeah thats my life summed up.

The idea of that cunt celebrating family and goodwill gets to me to no end.

Whatever, c'est la vie.

Fuck.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nile bump
    Fuck man, just thinking about that shit hurts. Deeply.

I gotta chill the fuck out honestly. I live next to monastery (no joke lol) I should see if they would allow me to meditate in there. I know there's a place that's open a short walk away.

Gotta master myself, cuz otherwise things will not go well for people near me. Too much pain and not enough action, too much attention and not enough connection.

I should hitchhike north or try and jump on a frieght train. Anything so long as my safety isn't guaranteed and I don't know whats coming.

Too comfortable... A non-life. But it's good to find an island I guess.

My mom told me a story of a man named Billy jack, he was adopted but returned to Calling Lake, Learned Cree and embraced the culture... Cuz I need some sort of healing for these scars or I'll lose it.

Anyway uh merry Christmas, sry for rambling.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah I'm gonna spend it meditating in a grove too. A grove full of four-leaf Grovers. All the softest cutest animals will gravitate toward me and we will combine our energies and drift into the nights sky never to be seen again
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeah I'm gonna spend it meditating in a grove too. A grove full of four-leaf Grovers. All the softest cutest animals will gravitate toward me and we will combine our energies and drift into the nights sky never to be seen again

I found god in Petrified wood there. A special place. Found the bison hide there too.

You jest but be cursed for making light of it. Go crack a another beer and joke you fuck.
    Christmas is a scam invented by the jedis to sell pine trees
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Nile I found god in Petrified wood there. A special place. Found the bison hide there too.

You jest but be cursed for making light of it. Go crack a another beer and joke you fuck.

My god is Loki the god of fun and mischief so my JESTS are my GOD. Please don't blaspheme my religious style. Haven't had a drink in 11 days but I'm not counting.
    happy holidays i'm gonna eat a sugar cookies
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Happy yule
    Originally posted by Nile I found god in Petrified wood there. A special place. Found the bison hide there too.

I was gonna make a joke about petrified wood but now I feel immature.

Where tf did you find a bison hide? Do you go to sweats?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Sudo More like who gives a shit, please be over soon so we can focus on the real issues in our lives/society and although an extended winter holiday is likely beneficial; you could really just spend some time with your family or practice self care and not use exorbitant spending on gifts nobody wants to hype it up to the lyfe/consumer event of the year

christmas is another excuse to over-eat with my niggaz

i love it
    Christmas means annual bonus time...I'm all for it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    anal bone time

Who wouldn't like to anally bone taylor swift...and then slap her around a bit too for being a bitch.
    The human anus can stretch far enough to accomodate a small cat or dog
    I feel like nobody has ever been genuine with Taylor Swift in her life and this is somehow her fault.
    Originally posted by Sudo I feel like nobody has ever been genuine with Taylor Swift in her life and this is somehow her fault.

She's had like 20000 relationships...common denominator and all that...
Jump to Top