User Controls

free games and things to do

i lay in bed all day long bored as fuck. What do you internet isolates do all day long so that you have some motivation to live? I used to play runescape all the time but I burned out on that by the time I was 14 and every other free MMORPG pales in comparison because of how repetitive they are. Can't play terraria or whatever it's called because I have 0 budget. Help me feel enthusiastic about some irrelevant little game for the first time in a long while pls
    Why don't you go outside and play a game of hide and go fuck yourself?
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I would recommend a game, but no one likes the kind of games I'm into.

combined arms military simulations, in a hex-based format.
    like age of empires? i torrented it that, hated it. too much like a board game.
    like age of empires? i torrented it that, hated it. too much like a board game.

Huh? no, that shit is gay

like this, for starters: http://www.shrapnelgames.com/Camo_Workshop/MBT/MBT_page.html
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    0 budget? Just pirate it. You can torrent, can't you? I can understand having a shitty internet situation, but, jesus, it's such a basic thing in this day and age.

I'd highly recommend SteamWorld Dig as well.
    i dont like torrenting because most torrents are either broken, require additional software, or contain embedded malware
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    www.bored.com
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    *cringe* good night
    i dont like torrenting because most torrents are either broken, require additional software, or contain embedded malware

Seriously? Lanny, do you see this shit?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

Humbug.
    geeze, even I torrent. you should be ashamed of yourself.
    i've torrented like 50 different games and probably 2 of them worked.
    The fuck's wrong with you? These are basic internet skills. What sites have you been using? Comments and upvoting/reputation systems.

https://kat.cr/steamworld-dig-version-2-0-0-2-gog-t8775507.html#main

https://kat.cr/terraria-v1-3-0-8-gog-t11086686.html#main
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The fuck's wrong with you?

He's lying, he just doesn't want to put any effort in.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Malice 0 budget? Just pirate it. You can torrent, can't you? I can understand having a shitty internet situation, but, jesus, it's such a basic thing in this day and age.

I'd highly recommend SteamWorld Dig as well.

Terrible suggestion
    Kal Joose Tuskegee Airman
    I want to catch squirrels and build a ship for them that powers when they run on a treadmill for acorns. but they get smarter over time and would run out of power half way out to sea. so they would probably not make it to the shores of another country in time and die of starvation out on the ocean.
    the moral of my last comment was that with advancing knowledge, people get board and lazy and die
    lazy and die
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Why don't you go outside and play a game of hide and go fuck yourself?

This actually sounds like a pretty good time lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top