User Controls

Who here has high blood pressure?

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    So in the week of thanksgiving I got a tick on me.
    Went to the Doctor because the tick got me on my hip and the whole thing swelled up and it was hard to walk.
    So the usual bullshit and she took my blood pressure,her face hit the floor.
    I was 188 over 125.
    Fuck me I could have had a stroke.
    So no more booze and I have to take meds FUCK!!
    Getting old sucks ass.
    I'm back to walking 3 miles a day and got a rowing machine I have to loose some weight.
    In one year of not working I gained 21 pounds so that's got to go.
    I think I might get a job at a Amazon warehouse just for the workout.
    SO how many of you fat niggas have high blood pressure?
    I have the blood pressure of a 7yr old girl
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    That wud be great if u had a stroke.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by WellHung That wud be great if u had a stroke. Ur dead weight around here.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Mines real good, sometimes 90/50something
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Only when I am forced to read something from Weasel or Speculum or Shlomo or...
    Mine is pretty bad
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 Only when I am forced to read something from Weasel or Speculum or Shlomo or…

2024 nigga
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    does the bite have a black spot ?
    if it does dig it out that black spot will only get deeper and more infected
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    the black spot thing is new in the last 12 years, I have been bitten by over 10,000 ticks in my lifetime
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by AngryOnion So in the week of thanksgiving I got a tick on me.
    Went to the Doctor because the tick got me on my hip and the whole thing swelled up and it was hard to walk.
    So the usual bullshit and she took my blood pressure,her face hit the floor.
    I was 188 over 125.
    Fuck me I could have had a stroke.
    So no more booze and I have to take meds FUCK!!
    Getting old sucks ass.
    I'm back to walking 3 miles a day and got a rowing machine I have to loose some weight.
    In one year of not working I gained 21 pounds so that's got to go.
    I think I might get a job at a Amazon warehouse just for the workout.
    SO how many of you fat niggas have high blood pressure?

That's really high. I had 175/130 once. same with the Doctor. "You need to go to ER" but then changed his mind when it dropped the second time to like 150/90 and stayed that way the third time.

put me on Diovan and 0.5 Xanax. the Diovan was a diarrhetic too. to make me piss out water. I don't want you to be dehydrated but sip water and stop drinking alcohol until it's normal and check your BP if you drink. take more walks. don't run on a treadmill until it's controlled. just take walks for an hour after dinner or just before if you can get 45-60 mins in 3-4 times a week at least or every day at best. dont power lift weights until you get that down. You'll blow an o-ring in your head and stroke out.
    Originally posted by POLECAT does the bite have a black spot ?
    if it does dig it out that black spot will only get deeper and more infected

with mine I had a bullseye. they're related to spiders. have 8 legs. fuckers head broke off from it's body. I had a hell of a time getting the fucker out. went to the doctor and he pulled the rest out. but I waited a day and it was a bitch to get the little bits out. they're the size of a ladybug.

2 weeks or less I got reallll fucking tired. they said Mono and a bit strep throat. just rest. 8 months later, still can't stay awake. they told me that year the Mono was a rare second form that was spreading around the college and general population.

I honestly don't think it was Mono. I found a story about how the older 1990s Mono test were cross over possitive (or false positive) to lime disease
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I was 188 over 125.

Gotdamn
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    it was not EBV but the more serious CAEBV or chronic version which lasted up to a year rather than 3 months.

I also had a non-viral Hepititus from it. maybe the medication I was on at the time. the first day it kicked in, I do remember being outside, about to pick Apracots from this big ass tree we had. maybe 1000 pounds of the things. My neighbor would grab a hundred pounds of it, make preserves and give us bottles to give away. little jars like the Knotts Berry Farm kind.

anyways I was talking to her and I heard a whooosh sound and I felt like everything went into slow motion. I told her something is wrong with me. she almost called an ambulance but I said I'll have my wife take me to the hospital. the next day I was struggling outside to pick the fruit before they dropped and rotted.

the rest ended up rotting. our first born was like 3 months old. it was a huge burden on us. I had to have my mom come over and watch her granddaughter while I laid in bed holding my liver. it hurt so bad. swelled up.

was tired for most of the year. I never recovered. I know a bad case of Mono broke out that year but I feel the culprit was that Mother Fucking Tick because California was getting its first cases of Lime disease and we have shitloads of deers, coyote and ticks all over the place.
    OK I'm on meds now.
    After a few weeks as of tonight after drinking 3 beers and 3 vodkas I'm at 122/82 BPM@72.
    That's great and all but now my dick don't work like it should.
    The meds are fucking with my booner compacity FUCK!! if its not one thing it's another.
    It's like trying to shoot pool with a floppy noddle.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    higher blood pressure = higher performance

like a turbocharger
    YA but I don't want to blow out my brain pan.
    Originally posted by aldra higher blood pressure = higher performance

like a turbocharger

Turbos have waste gates and blow off valves I just got a limp dick.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Are you drinking 64 oz of water a day?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    damn those numbers are RIDICULOUS, jk they don't mean anything to me ( "mine BP was just like urs, but even WORSE mine was coronafluenza pressurized basically mixed with shingles on a pupu platter" ) . the doctors said hey jim sorry to bring bad news but youre going to die to day.. and guess what i didnt f*cking die, doctors are putas i proved them wrong

i do not go to the doctor because idont want they are pills like HELLO mr pusherman thanks but no thanks. and yet they probably HATE that youre exercising unless theyre in tight with the shoe salesman KWIM
Jump to Top