User Controls

This Is What Winning Looks Like: Warriat Edition.

alternate title: CNN Producer Arrested, Accused Of Raping Children As Young As 9

A senior producer at CNN has been arrested and charged with enticing minors as young as 9-years-old to engage in unlawful sexual activity.

Between April and July of 2020, John Griffin - who worked on the CNN show New Day, allegedly used online messaging applications to communicate with the purported parents of minor daughters, according to a Vermont grand jury indictment.

The 44-year-old CNN producer from Stamford CT, who worked 'shoulder to shoulder' with Chris Cuomo according to the Daily Mail, 'used Google Hangouts and Kik to convince the mothers that a "woman is a woman regardless of her age," and that "women should be sexually subservient and inferior to men," according to a Friday indictment.

In June of 2020, Griffin advised a mother of 9- and 13-year-old daughters that the mother’s responsibility was to see that her older daughter was “trained properly.” Griffin later transferred over $3,000 to the mother for plane tickets so the mother and her 9-year-old daughter could fly from Nevada to Boston’s Logan airport. The mother and child flew to Boston in July of 2020, where Griffin picked them up in his Tesla and drove them to his Ludlow house. At the house, the daughter was directed to engage in, and did engage in, unlawful sexual activity.

moar :

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/cnn-producer-arrested-charged-raping-children-young-9

what will technologist say.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what will technologist say.

That pedos are people too
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I feel like this will be a Jimmy Saville situation where it'll be impossible to watch old episodes without seeing some massive red flags and wonder "wow, did nobody care?"
    CNN is a mafia of freaks
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Also, no articles I've seen have mentioned charges against the mothers who should be tortured and killed along with him
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    https://gothamist.com/news/kinky-details-of-cnn-anchors-central-park-arrest
    Originally posted by Sudo Also, no articles I've seen have mentioned charges against the mothers who should be tortured and killed along with him

mothers know whats best for their daughters.

and he did nothing wrong. afterall he did have her parental consent to sex her.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood https://gothamist.com/news/kinky-details-of-cnn-anchors-central-park-arrest

jéws are trying to berry the news
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny jéws are trying to berry the news

https://lmtribune.com/editors_pick/fbi-arrests-cnn-producer-in-sexual-grooming-case/article_901ec7d4-972d-50aa-8898-23a8fed0ad6f.html
    CNN people give off HEAVY Epstein vibes

Donald Trump Black Hole
    So in his spare time he used clever lies and make up facts to convince normal people to do things that were self-destructive and evil?

So his hobby was just an extension of his work day?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Donald Trump So in his spare time he used clever lies and make up facts to convince normal people to do things that were self-destructive and evil?

with their consent.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Nana - Red Sputnik - ArtOfZoo
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    So he successfully solicited 9yo's?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    this is probably the real reason Cuomlord got out of there so quick
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    also it always seems to be pudgy manlets that invariably get passed around like a chew toy in prison that go overboard with the 'men should dominate women' stuff
Jump to Top