User Controls

Everything is disappointing

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Mostly people and also myself somewhat. I'm becoming too pessimistic by seeing how predictably terrible everyone acts. I'm a massive piece of shit but I feel my heart is still in the right place. Fuck it's depressing out here.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    when covid19 is declared over with everyone will be out and about fucking in the streets and or going back to work.
    or a new job. while fucking in the streets.

cheer up. change is a coming.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    You know what, that was crude.

I meant everyone will be making love in the streets
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready when covid19 is declared over with everyone will be out and about fucking in the streets and or going back to work.

never gonna fucking happen, wake up

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yes, because the economy is going to tank. The crash is coming

The labor shortage and anti mask laws regulations pubilc health fucked everything. People don't want to work anymore

Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready when covid19 is declared over with everyone will be out and about fucking in the streets and or going back to work.

I see you have never read a history book
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    seems like you should lower your expectations significantly.
    Originally posted by WellHung seems like you should lower your expectations significantly.

That's what Satan wants me to do but that would obviously have a negative effect on myself and my family. Accepting mediocrity just makes me want to die.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo That's what Satan wants me to do but that would obviously have a negative effect on myself and my family. Accepting mediocrity just makes me want to die.

i disagree.
    Originally posted by WellHung i disagree.

You seem to be pretty resigned to mediocrity tho and I doubt anyone puts much faith in you. Not trying to be insulting, just seems we have different perspectives
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo You seem to be pretty resigned to mediocrity tho and I doubt anyone puts much faith in you. Not trying to be insulting, just seems we have different perspectives

🤗
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    op's family pm'd me to say he committed suicide, sorry everybody

i haven't stopped crying and i'll be next i swear
    Nile bump
    Yea, human existence is fucking garbage.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Nile bump
    I DON'T HAVE WEED.

OR BOOZE.
    Originally posted by Nile I DON'T HAVE WEED.

OR BOOZE.

Put that mouth to good use
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by Solstice Put that mouth to good use

I still have my dignity.
    Originally posted by Nile I DON'T HAVE WEED.

OR BOOZE.

Get high on life?
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Get high on life?

I need a Scud and coffee.
    Originally posted by Nile I need a Scud and coffee.

I checked the Old Totse Handbook for what to do in this kind of situation and it just says "HUFF RAID".
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I checked the Old Totse Handbook for what to do in this kind of situation and it just says "HUFF RAID".

Mine said "HUFF RAID AND DIE"
Jump to Top