User Controls

PWNING ANTI TRUMP PROTESTORS

bling bling Dark Matter
    http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/anti-trump-demo-in-sheffield-set-to-be-attended-by-over-1-000-protesters-1-8360800

so bassically wot u think i think if sumone who liv near there thay can use this intel wif 2 attack points marked and the arrows r were u chip when abort

A point has elevation buyt many feds alwyas chill there fountain square is assesible u think u cud slingshot eggs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    some of you are alright, don't go to the trump protest tomorrow
    Weaponized autism is very powerful.
    Go down there with KKK robes.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    B looks like it'd have only limited exfil unless there's more below what's shown and is also near the town hall, you'd probably have a rozzer or two in there, you got any other options?
    Also go hard boiled for eggs, it'd be hard to get a grip on them and not break em with a catapult.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    fuc i missed it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You're in England? lol It's funny that people in different countries protesting Trump. Fuck Trump, but jedis in Israel protesting Trump? lulzy It makes me think of that open borders for Israel thing.
    Anti racist Hitler.
Jump to Top