Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]

Lol
    "Why fight fair?"
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why is it always niggers who think it's clever to abuse animals
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    that's rhetorical by the way

it's because they revel in finally being able to outsmart something, even if it's ten steps below them in terms of evolution
    yo nig ger
    I would love to have a few hours alone with whoever did that to the cat, with a large wooden vice, a good pair of pliers, a sharp knife, a hack saw and a torch.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    When God plays highlights of that persons life .. this action will be there.. and God is sending that person straight to the fiery pits of Hell..

I swear on my life if I was ever in the presence of that person I’d rip their eyeballs right out their fucking head and feed them to crows and then set them on fire
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I would love to have a few hours alone with whoever did that to the cat, with a large wooden vice, a good pair of pliers, a sharp knife, a hack saw and a torch.

Make it a few YEARS and now we're talking. I don't need to be present for most of it just around enough to ensure the person stays alive for as long as I want them to. In the meantime I'd have hundreds of various torture techniques to implement on a rotating schedule with surprise appearances from friends who also want to take part with their own ideas at their convenience. It would be a literal living hell and I would enjoy every second of it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by CandyRein When God plays highlights of that persons life .. this action will be there.. and God is sending that person straight to the fiery pits of Hell..

I swear on my life if I was ever in the presence of that person I’d rip their eyeballs right out their fucking head and feed them to crows and then set them on fire

That is being FAR FAR too generous. If you rip their eyes out right away then they don't have to watch as you do all the other horrible shit to their body. Keep the eyes in. It's KEY to a proper torture that someone like this deserves.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Dumbass cat would have got run over anyway
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No it wouldn't have. It would've lived FOREVER.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ That is being FAR FAR too generous. If you rip their eyes out right away then they don't have to watch as you do all the other horrible shit to their body. Keep the eyes in. It's KEY to a proper torture that someone like this deserves.

Yes.. I agree..

I’m not exactly in the business of hurting people.. in fact I’m in the opposite business...

They deserve a wrath only God can inflict...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by CandyRein Yes.. I agree..

I’m not exactly in the business of hurting people.. in fact I’m in the opposite business…

They deserve a wrath only God can inflict…

I'm also not in the business of hurting people unless those people hurt innocent cute little animals, then I no longer have any qualms. Fortunately I've never witnessed it in real life.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    🙄
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    🙄
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    cly, you're grounded.

get your ass to your room.
    Originally posted by aldra why is it always niggers who think it's clever to abuse animals

Speak for yourself, I fuck.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Cly Speak for yourself, I fuck.

well -- it's true

fucking niggers and samoans ive seen growing up were the predominant ones torturing and murdering kittens/cats that came to them for affection
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by STER0S well – it's true

fucking niggers and samoans ive seen growing up were the predominant ones torturing and murdering kittens/cats that came to them for affection

Doing things like that can't even be a conscious decision it's just inherently done by people with a mushy brain
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein When God plays highlights of that persons life .. this action will be there.. and God is sending that person straight to the fiery pits of Hell..

Fuck ripping out eyeballs, I’d douse him in gasoline & burn his ass

show him how it feels…then perhaps do the same to his mother for giving birth to such a degenerate piece of shit
Jump to Top