User Controls

wariat containment thread

  1. #1
    lockedin Houston
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
  2. #2
    lockedin Houston
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
  3. #3
    Solstice Space Nigga
    We should ban him from using the Internet
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #4
    It would be funny to have a plugin that translates all his posts to polish
  5. #5
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Like sploo?
  6. #6
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    We did actually give Sploo a BLTC time-out at Zoklet i seem to recall.
  7. #7
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Sophie We did actually give Sploo a BLTC time-out at Zoklet i seem to recall.

    Who was the one on rdfrn who got contained to one thread?
  8. #8
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    probably sploo
  9. #9
    Solstice Space Nigga
    Lanny probably thinks Wariat's bullshit is good for the site
  10. #10
    General Butt.Naked African Astronaut
    this nigger is cancer
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  11. #11
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra probably sploo

    While i'm taking a stroll down memory lane, remember when Sploo got the hammer for a month or two and Gun lover made the post like; i banned Sploo. He literally got more than 50 thanks. It was pretty impressive how Sploo was able to alienate so many people in such a short time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  12. #12
    Solstice Space Nigga
    I really think Wariat has a combination of medical mental retardation and alcohol induced brain damage.
  13. #13
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Solstice I really think Wariat has a combination of medical mental retardation and alcohol induced brain damage.

    But why does he care about this place at all?

    I don't remember him from before this current iteration.

    He just found a place that will let him speak and blather on and never shut him down.

    The lonely drunk at the bar finally found a shoulder to cry on.
  14. #14
    Zanick victim of incest [my p.a. supernal goa]
    every wariat thread is about suicide awareness

    he must be brought into awareness
  15. #15
    Solstice Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Obbe But why does he care about this place at all?

    I don't remember him from before this current iteration.

    He just found a place that will let him speak and blather on and never shut him down.

    The lonely drunk at the bar finally found a shoulder to cry on.

    Honestly I kinda do think it's someone's very elaborate and dedicated alt at this point, because he posts more and more stuff to deliberately bait and try to trigger people.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  16. #16
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sophie While i'm taking a stroll down memory lane, remember when Sploo got the hammer for a month or two and Gun lover made the post like; i banned Sploo. He literally got more than 50 thanks. It was pretty impressive how Sploo was able to alienate so many people in such a short time.

    I think I have a screenshot somewhere



    Originally posted by Obbe But why does he care about this place at all?

    I don't remember him from before this current iteration.

    He just found a place that will let him speak and blather on and never shut him down.

    The lonely drunk at the bar finally found a shoulder to cry on.

    I can't remember if he was even on zoklet. I don't remember him ever posting anything interesting but as soon as I saw his name here I immediately remembered 'that polish retard'
  17. #17
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It would be funny to have a plugin that translates all his posts to polish

    They might actually seem true then
  18. #18
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Dupa, kurwa, zlotty, wodka.

    That would be all his posts.
  19. #19
    General Butt.Naked African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra I think I have a screenshot somewhere





    I can't remember if he was even on zoklet. I don't remember him ever posting anything interesting but as soon as I saw his name here I immediately remembered 'that polish retard'

    He was. Or maybe it was totse. But it was for sure a polish retard that never shut up about poland and the ultras n shit.
Jump to Top