User Controls

Cold remedies

Lanny Bird of Courage
    I'm pretty well convinced all cold remedies are bullshit but I'm sick and bored so I might as well get my placebo on to kill the time. My first move was of course the hot toddy. Next I think I'm going to try turmeric milk because why not. Any other suggestions? Inb4 killyourself, don't tempt me.
    Heroin.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Plenty of weed, LSD, and vitamin C
    I mailed them about 200 times. Where's my fucking sample?!

I hate life.
    What symptoms are you trying to alleviate?
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump What symptoms are you trying to alleviate?

Anal bleeding the most common sypmtom of the cold.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump What symptoms are you trying to alleviate?

Congestion, generalized desire to not be alive anymore
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Also trying turmeric tea now. This is bullshit but it's pretty nice if you load it up with honey.

Maybe next I'll try some kind of voodoo sex ritual and see if that does anything for me.
    I can heal you.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    With sex and spices?
    Yea but it's just a placebo. We will also sing a song together and do a bit of Heroin.
    Originally posted by risir bla bla sjdjeb as merging soexbsjderoadew

I think thats just a symptom of being Risir^

Originally posted by Lanny Congestion, generalized desire to not be alive anymore

Pseudoephedrine
    Pseudo-help. Do you think he is retarded and lives in Sudan without access to cold medicines?
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Lanny I'm pretty well convinced all cold remedies are bullshit but I'm sick and bored so I might as well get my placebo on to kill the time. My first move was of course the hot toddy. Next I think I'm going to try turmeric milk because why not. Any other suggestions? Inb4 killyourself, don't tempt me.

High dose zinc lozenge when it's just beginning to happen. At the very least it my cut it down by a day or few. You're fucked now, though, this is something you need to have on hand or go out and buy right away, if they're even available storefront.

And opioids are actually the best cough suppressants around. There's a reason why the good cough syrup has codeine in it, it actually works. This means you should give poppy tea a try again, at a lower dose, of course, and having taking ginger, either fresh or powdered (Maybe half a tablespoon), beforehand, a strong anti-emetic to help keep it down.
    I think turmeric and cayenne work like pseudoephedrine
Jump to Top