User Controls

Ghislaine maxwell trial odd af

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    From Chuck Schumer recommending the presiding judge be promoted (also wasn't her husband murdered by an assassin dressed as a ups guy a few months before?) A few days before the trial, to James comeys daughter being lead prosecutor, to Victoria guiffe not being called to testify to the prosecutor's clearly dissuading relevant lines of questioning to the fucking pilot being the first prosecution witness to no investigation whatsoever into anything to do with Ghislaine maxwell besides touching a girl's tit 30 years ago while Jeffrey epstein, (name redacted) (name redacted) and (name redacted) coerced her into sex.

Also no mention or the 4 women named as Co conspirators in earlier Lawsuits. Also a fuxking shitload of other red flags but those are just off the top of my head while driving in da treacherous snow

Also, almost every publication has taken this opportunity to say definitively that epstein hung himself (while the cameras were off and guards were sleeping, anyone whose been incarcerated finds this infuriatingly laughable) and done away with the prefix of "allegedly" or "apparent suicide"

Folks this is a showtrial 2.0 where the subject is known to be guiltier than sin but will be granted leniency because of her service to the world's wealthy. Reminds me of the chechans charged with killing Alexy whoever outside the Kremlin who were rewarded, then charged, found guilty and released. What matters is the public record shows there was a trial and she was found guilty of something in the same vein as what she did professionally and pathologically for years
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I don't even get why any of this is happening at all. They did try Epstein, and gave him some bullshit sentence and allowed him to leave the prison any weekday he wanted for "work". Then they decided to re-arrest him for basically the same thing out of the blue - but why? Morality? LOL.

And Maxwell more or less vanished, then was "caught".

Who, in the elite, wanted this 90s bullshit to be dredged up again to begin with? It doesn't make sense.

And of course, not a single mention of who Epstin was working for, despite Maxwell being from a Mossad family (various jedi spooks and high up politicians attended her dad's funeral - and no, no body was ever found for him either, he "fell off his yacht" or some bullshit).
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I don't even get why any of this is happening at all. They did try Epstein, and gave him some bullshit sentence and allowed him to leave the prison any weekday he wanted for "work". Then they decided to re-arrest him for basically the same thing out of the blue - but why? Morality? LOL.

And Maxwell more or less vanished, then was "caught".

Who, in the elite, wanted this 90s bullshit to be dredged up again to begin with? It doesn't make sense.

And of course, not a single mention of who Epstin was working for, despite Maxwell being from a Mossad family (various jedi spooks and high up politicians attended her dad's funeral - and no, no body was ever found for him either, he "fell off his yacht" or some bullshit).

I kinda mentioned in the OP that it's a show trial, so that's why it's happening; public outrage and stuff. Maxwell didn't vanish, she was living reclusively in a mansion everyone knew she had and had hired goons kick reporters away from. Basically she will get a kushy sentence (as her remand time has already been pretty fucking cushy all things considered) and be released soon after for the "good behavior" of not being a tattletale.

They need to remind her of what could happen to her, keep an eye on her and decide what to do with her. If all goes well she will be released quickly, if she kicks up a fuss and gets chatty, she has a "heart attack" or something and Trump, Clinton, Gates and many others breathe a big sigh of relief
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Sudo From Chuck Schumer recommending the presiding judge be promoted (also wasn't her husband murdered by an assassin dressed as a ups guy a few months before?) A few days before the trial, to James comeys daughter being lead prosecutor, to Victoria guiffe not being called to testify to the prosecutor's clearly dissuading relevant lines of questioning to the fucking pilot being the first prosecution witness to no investigation whatsoever into anything to do with Ghislaine maxwell besides touching a girl's tit 30 years ago while Jeffrey epstein, (name redacted) (name redacted) and (name redacted) coerced her into sex.

Also no mention or the 4 women named as Co conspirators in earlier Lawsuits. Also a fuxking shitload of other red flags but those are just off the top of my head while driving in da treacherous snow

Also, almost every publication has taken this opportunity to say definitively that epstein hung himself (while the cameras were off and guards were sleeping, anyone whose been incarcerated finds this infuriatingly laughable) and done away with the prefix of "allegedly" or "apparent suicide"

Folks this is a showtrial 2.0 where the subject is known to be guiltier than sin but will be granted leniency because of her service to the world's wealthy. Reminds me of the chechans charged with killing Alexy whoever outside the Kremlin who were rewarded, then charged, found guilty and released. What matters is the public record shows there was a trial and she was found guilty of something in the same vein as what she did professionally and pathologically for years

over and over and over again

but people like us never get a break if we fucked up. not even half the level of evil that these people have done.

anyone not rich, powerful, famous etc unless they lashed out at others and are new money. then and only then to they get treated like the rest.

Jeffy Epstein was arrested around 2000 for trying to have underage girls come to him for sex and he was allowed to pay for his own jail cell which was the size of a one-bedroom apartment and able to come and go outside in the yard.

there is no doubt in my mind that the stories of Bill Clinton as Gov of Arkansas and the Mena connections is fabricated. non at all. him and his wife are sick sick people with a power trip.

Hilary punched a Secret Service agent. or threw something at him. Why wasn't she charged? thats fucking insane.

FBI give little fucks "And you can't just call us whenever you feel like it" but Jennifer Lawrense and her stolen phone has dozens of these agents coming to her rescue.

Obama, Clinton, Cuomo and the Weather Ground Organization

James Comey and Jeff Hunter. Same time, Same Company. Full Transparency clause. 2013. Ray Daleo. now his daughter is on this case?

it's laughably obvious.

the hand picks have full control
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready over and over and over again

but people like us never get a break if we fucked up. not even half the level of evil that these people have done.

anyone not rich, powerful, famous etc unless they lashed out at others and are new money. then and only then to they get treated like the rest.

Jeffy Epstein was arrested around 2000 for trying to have underage girls come to him for sex and he was allowed to pay for his own jail cell which was the size of a one-bedroom apartment and able to come and go outside in the yard.

there is no doubt in my mind that the stories of Bill Clinton as Gov of Arkansas and the Mena connections is fabricated. non at all. him and his wife are sick sick people with a power trip.

Hilary punched a Secret Service agent. or threw something at him. Why wasn't she charged? thats fucking insane.

FBI give little fucks "And you can't just call us whenever you feel like it" but Jennifer Lawrense and her stolen phone has dozens of these agents coming to her rescue.

James Comey and Jeff Hunter. Same time, Same Company. Full Transparency clause. 2013. Ray Daleo. now his daughter is on this case?

it's laughably obvious.

8/10 post but needs more 9/11 and Jeff Hunter
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready over and over and over again

it's laughably obvious.

The FBI is a domestic intelligence agency, they are not a law enforcement agency. Maybe not de jure but de facto. And they have been for a long time. Of course they would be very interested in J-Law's phone, contacts, compromat, dirt, you know, the works.

This is also why the FBI will never ever ever willingly give up all the evidence they collected from MUH NAME A JEFF's Island/Home/Office/whatever. It gives them leverage over too many important pieces on the board for them to do that. In fact it's so fucking bad, that they are fully aware and cognizant that no one believes JEFF offed himself and that everyone knows Maxwell's trial is a show trial. They would rather have the justice system which they are supposed to serve take a huge credibility hit than give up that leverage.

At least the mask is off, but good God, imagine what you could do with this power. They guard it jealously against all moral fiber, against all 'common sense' against all the negative PR, against everything.

This is why this whole situation is so rife with fuckery.
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Jizzling trial
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Obviously someone wants this trial, or it wouldn't be happening. Either they have something to gain or (scary thought) they see some moral necessity in trying Epstein and Maxwell.

What happened with Maxwells father? What happened with Epstein? Maxwell supposedly fell overboard on his yacht. Epstein died with no cameras, and no witnesses. How will Ghislane die? (Hospital probably, but no evidence).

Mossad, looking after their own? Probably. Why would anyone join them, like Ghislane and Epstein did, if they let their own just die?

Interesting that at Robert Maxwells probably fake funeral all the high level jedis came out of the woodwork. I wonder what he thought of that?
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1991/11/11/israel-gives-maxwell-farewell-fit-for-hero/1773995a-0eac-4a3e-abed-1d3254cc0baa/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/22/the-murky-life-and-death-of-robert-maxwell-and-how-it-shaped-his-daughter-ghislaine

But even though so much of their lives and tribulations are assuredly fake, none of them will break Omerta and start spilling how things really are.

I assume they assume that no one besides people like us would believe them - and they're probably right.
    Nile bump
    Wtf, Kaczynski killed mr.pleasure island?

What a twist.
    I know a girl IRL who's called Gishlaine, she has black hair too. Uncanny.

The girl i know is a bunch younger than Maxwell though so there's that.
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie I know a girl IRL who's called Gishlaine, she has black hair too. Uncanny.

The girl i know is a bunch younger than Maxwell though so there's that.

No you don't, you do t know any girls and you make shit up to seem likeable.
    Originally posted by Tyrant No you don't, you do t know any girls and you make shit up to seem likeable.

Actually i do but alright.
    Sophie got called out on a Kr0z tale.

He's hiding in the cake
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Sophie got called out on a Kr0z tale.

He's hiding in the cake

WHAT MEANS
    Tyrant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Actually i do but alright.

Nah you don't, you're a pedophile for a reason
    Originally posted by Tyrant Nah you don't, you're a pedophile for a reason

What is the reason according to your honest opinion?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    It's all odd. Google who is Bill gates mother.
    This is just wrong. this should have been a public trial. this hiding from Cameras is just wrong. this is a big High Profile case. the people should have the right to watch it. It doesn't change the opinions of the Jury, does it? when they have the Jury kept from the general population and in a hotel between court hours.

bundling all these high-profile cases together and making all but Her's being broadcast.
    I know they'll say it's a judge's choice but why can't we have the same rule for all cases being broadcast publicly.
    They have to protect the elite pedophiles, at all costs. Once you realize that, it all makes perfect sense.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee It's all odd. Google who is Bill gates mother.

Mary Ann Maxwell. It's a common name. Are you suggesting they're related?

I found something on Reddit that says G-Max father changed his name or anglonized it. Her father's real surname was Hoch, not Maxwell.

So if Hoch somehow translates from Hebrew into English as Maxwell then maybe they're distant cousins?
Jump to Top