User Controls

“Christians” are the fakest peoples on this planet

DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    The worst hypocrites, least forgiving and most judgmental assholes I’ve ever encountered are all people who call themselves born again christians

Discuss
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I grew up going to church and Christian youth groups and almost joined Christian cults a few times

Never got baptised at the revivals though it just didn't feel right

They did shit like speaking in tongues. It feels more like a cultural thing than it does religious sometimes

Yeah, my mom was going to a church where they were speaking in tongue’s and being slain in the spirit. I went a few times and always wanted to just shout out some mumbo jumbo just to see what they’d say the translation was.
    I was with my friends when they did the tongues and one of my friends said the N word but he claimed it was THE WORD OF GOD and there was a lot of black people there so I was like BRO CALM DOWN
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LOL

You gotta work it into the mumbo jumbo
    Folx
    There's real Christians out there and there's fake Christians out there, just like there's real Guccis out there and there's fake Guccis out there.
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler The worst hypocrites, least forgiving and most judgmental assholes I’ve ever encountered are all people who call themselves born again christians

Discuss

It's sad but true, people read Christ's message and use it for acts of evil. It is supposed to inspire peace and sharing but you know how culty people get
    For most people, it's just a method they can use to self-absolve themselves of wrongdoing. They chant a few Hail Marys and a few Holy Fathers and off they go to commit more heinous sins.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ For most people, it's just a method they can use to self-absolve themselves of wrongdoing. They chant a few Hail Marys and a few Holy Fathers and off they go to commit more heinous sins.

Sounds like Catholics
    But the spirit of this post is spot on
    Originally posted by BummyMofo It's sad but true, people read Christ's message and use it for acts of evil. It is supposed to inspire peace and sharing but you know how culty people get

They pervert it to absolve themselves of their sins, but they use it to judge everyone else
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ For most people, it's just a method they can use to self-absolve themselves of wrongdoing. They chant a few Hail Marys and a few Holy Fathers and off they go to commit more heinous sins.

What a bunch of cunts, they should call out to Lord Shiva to cleanse them of the demonic influence.
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler Sounds like Catholics
    But the spirit of this post is spot on

Catholics call themselves Christians. It's the Jews who don't believe Christ was God's son, because they killed him.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Catholics call themselves Christians. It's the Jews who don't believe Christ was God's son, because they killed him.

I’m referring to those Bible thumping hypocrites
    "They will come to me on the last day, on judgement day, and they will say, 'Did not I perform great and powerful works in your name?', and yet I will say to them, 'Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness.'" - Jesus
    "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with diverse lusts, ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth." - Jesus
    "For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now — and never to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you ahead of time. So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather." - Jesus
    Nile bump
    Honestly I should grow up and work for good but... If the power I have seen manifest from my magic is real and it is...

Pay up or die. I'm not Jesus and have a price.

A modest one. Realize it or not. We'll be the one who decides.

Where's Pascal when you need him.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler The worst hypocrites, least forgiving and most judgmental assholes I’ve ever encountered are all people who call themselves born again christians

Discuss

Seems a bit judgmental which is hypocritical of you ... you should be more forgiving.. of others ...

That’s what Jesus would do :)

Post made at 5:55 damn💗
    Originally posted by CandyRein Seems a bit judgmental which is hypocritical of you … you should be more forgiving.. of others …

That’s what Jesus would do :)

Post made at 5:55 damn💗

Touché

However this thread is simply an observation that I’ve made over the three decades I’ve been on this earth and subjected to “Christians” in my life.

Perhaps I should have clarified the fact that my observation is based on my personal experience with these idiots. Therefore it “may” not apply to “every” self proclaimed Christian.

🙄
Jump to Top