User Controls

I'm so tired ....

of getting vindickated.

i keep thinking of the most absurd and the most retarded shits to say on the internet so that people will point and laugh at me for being wrong and retarded but in every long enouh timeline i keep ending up getting vindickated.

its like ... i camt be wrong even if i wanted to.
    nigger
    who
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate. All of art, literature, a bit of Mozart, William Shakespeare, Michelangelo, and the Empire State Building. Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons. But, of course, the peacock can barely fly. It lives in the dirt, pecking insects out of the muck, consoling itself with its "great beauty".
    Originally posted by Obbe I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate. All of art, literature, a bit of Mozart, William Shakespeare, Michelangelo, and the Empire State Building. Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons. But, of course, the peacock can barely fly. It lives in the dirt, pecking insects out of the muck, consoling itself with its "great beauty".

why bother flyimg if all you ever needed to eat is readily available on the ground.

in the muck.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    give yourself a pat on the back
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny of getting vindickated.

i keep thinking of the most absurd and the most retarded shits to say on the internet so that people will point and laugh at me for being wrong and retarded but in every long enouh timeline i keep ending up getting vindickated.

its like … i camt be wrong even if i wanted to.

You're always wrong...self delusion doesn't change that.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You're always wrong…self delusion doesn't change that.

prove it.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny prove it.

It's impossible to prove to an unaware delusional person they are delusional...I can only offer you the answer and you can either accept it or reject it and remain in the dark..counseling might help.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why bother flyimg if all you ever needed to eat is readily available on the ground.

in the muck.

Why bother looking at anything when all you've ever wanted to see was the reflection in your vanity?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's impossible to prove to an unaware delusional person they are delusional…I can only offer you the answer and you can either accept it or reject it and remain in the dark..counseling might help.

This should be directed at Shlomo and Speculum.
Jump to Top