User Controls

To Analfinity And Beyond

MuscleStud69 African Astronaut
    Why do people like anal sex? It is a disgusting poop hole and it is gay. I don't put my peƱas in there.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    poopie-dick
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    HOMOSEX BRAIN DISORDER
    cigreting Dark Matter
    excellent fred
    I have smashed a ho in her ass a couple times but wouldnt do it again. My unit never got poop on it but just the thought after i busted was a gross feeling. Only reason i did it a few times is cuz she was leakin tranny fluid. After that i just made her suk me off if she was leakin
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I did it once then I wiped my dick off on her daughter's teddy beer
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    if you ordered a steak and there was shit on it would you say all steaks are bad? No you would order a different steak or go somewhere with better steak

Butts are great, asshole is disgusting.
    I like to grab smack and slap butts but I don't stick my flooper in da pooper
    cigreting Dark Matter
    do er in da sewer
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Dey eat da poo poo
    It's definitely not a normal fetish and every girl I dated thinks i'm a fucked up pervert (I am) it's a lot to ask a person to keep an area clean that they literally shit from, and how clean can you really get it.

never date catholic girls man it will mess you up for life

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

This song is cringe
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It's definitely not a normal fetish and every girl I dated thinks i'm a fucked up pervert (I am) it's a lot to ask a person to keep an area clean that they literally shit from, and how clean can you really get it.

never date catholic girls man it will mess you up for life

You can get it really clean in the shower if you put soap on your finger and stick it in there
    Originally posted by MuscleStud69 This song is cringe

So is a teenage girl that's sexually active but anti abortion because of MUH PARENTS
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood So is a teenage girl that's sexually active but anti abortion because of MUH PARENTS

Blanketly haraam. I prescribe stoning and the beheading.
    Premarital sex is wrong EVEN FINGERING AND ANAL YOU WHORE, GOD WASN'T BORN YESTERDAY
Jump to Top