User Controls

I got my Covid Booster 101f temp

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    felt fine, woke up at 2-3am and was in a puddle of sweat like the second shot but much much worst.

really bad chills. a nasty sweat too. like oily sweat. I showered twice. what in the fuck is in this thing. I felt really really bad. I still do a bit but I ate some food after sleeping all day with little water.

I had a temp of around 101. so clearly not the 99.5 they said I might get.

this shit is a mother fucker. I hope I dont sweat all night again.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    WEll, enjoy the rest of youre life. I heard the coof-shank kills the recipient within a year or two
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stop wishing death on me, you dirty cunt
    lmrao, i'm not. i was wishing you joy for the rest of youare life
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you've got AIDS
    ya i dont think im gettring my shank if this is how it makes you feel. im not TRYING to get sweaty KWIM
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Are you actually immunocompromised? Man, drugs existing (even those just available to us) span enough vectors that it exceeds the express of the english language. =\
    Originally posted by A College Professor lmrao, i'm not. i was wishing you joy for the rest of youare life

Hey I was suffering. you said for the rest of your life (like a year to go)

I dont have HIV but I show signs of CLL
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra you've got AIDS

Originally posted by Cly Are you actually immunocompromised?

Think about this for just a second. Most symptoms of illness, especially fever, are functions of your immune system. Feeling like shit after da vaxx indicates a strong immune response. All da vaxx is doing is hijacking some celluar machinery and giving it instructions to start shitting out covid spike proteins to train your immune system. If you were immunocompromised I suspect you'd get fewer side effects from da vaxx, not more. Immunocomprimised people only have bad reactions to some traditional vaccines because it means getting live viruses injected into their disgusting petri dish bodies.
    Originally posted by Meikai Think about this for just a second. Most symptoms of illness, especially fever, are functions of your immune system. Feeling like shit after da vaxx indicates a strong immune response. All da vaxx is doing is hijacking some celluar machinery and giving it instructions to start shitting out covid spike proteins to train your immune system. If you were immunocompromised I suspect you'd get fewer side effects from da vaxx, not more. Immunocomprimised people only have bad reactions to some traditional vaccines because it means getting live viruses injected into their disgusting petri dish bodies.

don't give me your AIDS
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    lol
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra don't give me your AIDS

im gonna bite my fucking lip and spit blood into your beady little slanted eyes, chinaman
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by aldra don't give me your AIDS

u wanna stay in New South Wales forever
    blaster master victim of incest
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    The second Moderna shot made me so sick there's no way I'm getting a booster.
    Originally posted by Solstice The second Moderna shot made me so sick there's no way I'm getting a booster.

no shit? symptoms?
    Originally posted by blaster master Yeah ive been having heart problems since i got the J & J, probably going to have to go to a doctor soon as it doesnt seem to be getting better.

Wut? it must be pre-existing.
    Originally posted by A College Professor lmrao, i'm not. i was wishing you joy for the rest of youare life

that's a super gay saying. ur a fucking faggot. ⚘
    Originally posted by Meikai im gonna bite my fucking lip and spit blood into your beady little slanted eyes, chinaman

sorry I don't think you're my type
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung no shit? symptoms?

I was in bed for two days after the second Moderna shot feeling so weak and dizzy I could barely get up for anything.
Jump to Top