User Controls

Justin Beiber destroyed my country and economy

These new specialty donuts cost more than the traditional Tims Bit which is $1.99 for a pack of 10

Timbeibs cost $3 for a pack of 10 WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT BULLSHIT??? $1 more for what??? THIS FAGGOT??? THey had specialty boston cream timbits last year for the SAME PRICE and they were MUCH BETTER. Such a fucking scam. There is already a birthday cake and sour cream and chocolate one and these are exactly the same just with extra shit on them for $1

And people are scalping the merchandise so it's sold out everywhere they are going for hundreds of dollars and there are counterfeits entering the market, REALLY? what the fuck. Justin Beiebr ruined everything

https://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/2021/12/tim-hortons-hiring-ontario

Though Tim Hortons seems to be doing well from an outside perspective — being a part of the daily routine of millions of Canadians and recently partnering with Justin Bieber to rabid fanfare and all — apparently many locations in Ontario are really struggling for the same reason much of the food and beverage sector is right now.

Correspondence between managers of a number of locations across the province, as obtained by BNN Bloomberg, indicates that the restaurants are facing a collective hiring crisis.

According to the news outlet, more than 20 Ontario Timmie's are verging on full panic mode going into the busy holiday season, with not enough staff to keep things running smoothly and issues retaining new hires.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Omg they put the Justin-tax on those timbits, smdh.

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    sorry dawg
    CandyRein Black Hole

Is it too late now to say , sorryyy..?🎵
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    First, I'll acknowledge
    All trust has been broken
    A successful recovery
    I pray for Canada at night

User was banned for saying the taboo phrase "first"!
    Eval/Apply Recursed
    Fuck
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    kek
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Fuck Tim's I haven't gone there in a while.

Make my own better food at home.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I am a sucker for any kind of sour cream donut
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    For someone so fat, it seems weird that I've completely lost my sweet tooth. The idea of eating a sugary confection early in the morning actually makes me feel kinda gross. Donuts and timbits/tim-biebs/donut holes just feel so wrong. I actually feel a little sick whenever OP suggests them.

I thought you were supposed to get MORE of a sweet tooth as you got older and you lost your ability to appreciate milder flavors, but I'll be damned if I'm not learning to appreciate the flavor of plain ass toast over a timbit.
    wow you make a timbob sandwhich encased in toast now thats what i call ingenuity
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by A College Professor wow you make a timbob sandwhich encased in toast now thats what i call ingenuity

Walter Sr. : DAMN IT PINKMAN DONT U NO WUT COULD HAPPEN DUE TO THESE THINGS U DID?!
    pinkman: like, what.... bitch?
    HANK: WhoooOOEEEEEEEEEE fuys i just TOOK A HUGE SHITTER IN yalls toilet and left a bunch of SKIDMARKS ehuehuehuehuehue
    Skyler: U really know how to piss me off Walter, dont forget to pickup UR SON at his doctors appointment
    https://globalnews.ca/news/8423945/timbiebs-merchandise-resales-high-prices/

When restaurant chain Tim Hortons partnered with Canadian pop star Justin Bieber to hawk a spin on the company’s well-known Timbits, few would have predicted the storm of interest currently underway.

Punch in “TimBiebs” on eBay or Facebook Marketplace, and your jaw might drop from sticker shock.

Prices vary wildly, but it’s not uncommon to see a TimBiebs box of 10 going for triple digits. Some sellers are asking for $20 to $50, while others have priced boxes at $10,000 to an astonishing — and most likely a joke — $100,000.
Jump to Top