User Controls

A Eurasian girl was murdered in a school shooting by a white incel

Stop killing my people you fucks

Use your energy towards slaughtering niggers and jews

And this was just around Christmas too
    I hope the little punk gets anally destroyed in prison
    GOOD, FUCK MIX BREED MUTTS. GAS THEM ALL WITH PELLETS
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Did her race make her jerk off to ps2 cutscenes and generally be an obnoxiously nostalgic loser? If so I’m glad she didn’t dodge the rodge
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Toxoplasmosis Stop killing my people you fucks

Can't stop till they get you.
    Originally posted by Toxoplasmosis Stop killing my people you fucks

Use your energy towards slaughtering niggers and jews

And this was just around Christmas too
    I hope the little punk gets anally destroyed in prison

btw, the shooter was eurasain ya dumb fuck
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson btw, the shooter was eurasain ya dumb fuck

I hope he died. I hope every Eurasian dies, they are fucking disgusting unpure half breed mixed trash. Trash is more important than them, they are more like toxic waste
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I hope he died. I hope every Eurasian dies, they are fucking disgusting unpure half breed mixed trash. Trash is more important than them, they are more like toxic waste

jealous of alien human hybrids.

show me with this anatomically accurate doll where did aldra touched you.

and how.
    I've never met a eurasian and I hope I never do
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Id titty fuck her and cum on her ass
    Then why keep hating Eurasians
    Originally posted by Grylls Then why keep hating Eurasians

Because using one as a sexual toy doesn't have anything to do with actually liking them as a person etc.

Are you emotionally attached to your fleshlight? same thing...

It's like my young congresswoman of the year thread...half you dumb fucks started talking about the candidates as "people"...their politics and attitude etc...wtf...it's about which one you'd prefer to blow your beans in not debate with...
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    MUTT POWER
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Because using one as a sexual toy doesn't have anything to do with actually liking them as a person etc.

Are you emotionally attached to your fleshlight? same thing…

It's like my young congresswoman of the year thread…half you dumb fucks started talking about the candidates as "people"…their politics and attitude etc…wtf…it's about which one you'd prefer to blow your beans in not debate with…

Lol you take this site so seriously but now that you mention fleshlights again I’m inclined to think you actually do have one, or two

Nothing wrong with that though you can literally fuck the imaginary shit out of it and abuse it all you like because it doesn’t have any feelings right?

You tell me
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's like my young congresswoman of the year thread…half you dumb fucks started talking about the candidates as "people"…their politics and attitude etc…wtf…it's about which one you'd prefer to blow your beans in not debate with…

Yeah, it's weird how that wound up a political debate. It's weird how we're often attracted to people we kinda hate.

Look at all the women, like Techno, who can't stop thinking about me for instance.
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I hope he died. I hope every Eurasian dies, they are fucking disgusting unpure half breed mixed trash. Trash is more important than them, they are more like toxic waste

Dude that's like every Russian.
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Yeah, it's weird how that wound up a political debate. It's weird how we're often attracted to people we kinda hate.

Look at all the women, like Techno, who can't stop thinking about me for instance.

She's single now bro.... Go get her tiger.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    We want someone who slaps us around and is passionate and fierce, who makes love to us like our lives depended on it and pushes us away like bad trash. We want fire and fury, joy and pain, the limits of experience. We want someone who needs us and despises us, who brings us to the heights of pleasure and the depths of pain. We want joy and despair, beauty and hatred, hotness and coldness. We want to be thrown around and used, we want to experience every point on the emotional scale, we want to feel the thrill, we want to be reminded that we are alive.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Donald Trump We want someone who slaps us around and is passionate and fierce, who makes love to us like our lives depended on it and pushes us away like bad trash. We want fire and fury, joy and pain, the limits of experience. We want someone who needs us and despises us, who brings us to the heights of pleasure and the depths of pain. We want joy and despair, beauty and hatred, hotness and coldness. We want to be thrown around and used, we want to experience every point on the emotional scale, we want to feel the thrill, we want to be reminded that we are alive.

did you watch hellraiser recently
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra did you watch hellraiser recently

I dated a Ukrainian girl.
Jump to Top