User Controls

Take Off ....

You're Plane !!!!

take off my plane ?

ummmmmm, ok.

Vincent you appear to be having a breakdown
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Is it just me or is the F35 an ugly plane?
    It's just you.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Vincent you appear to be having a breakdown

not as bad as this.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny not as bad as this.

Clearly faked, 2021 and the Navy only has 240P video.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Clearly faked, 2021 and the Navy only has 240P video.

british navy lagged very, very far behind.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    https://www.defensenews.com/global/europe/2021/11/30/leaked-crash-video-of-british-f-35b-shows-jet-dropping-off-carrier-ramp/

Apparently it's real. Whoever took this video didn't do their career any favours, the brits will be furious, mortified that their half-billion-dollar-a-piece fighter jets are turning out to be such horrible pieces of shit.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump https://www.defensenews.com/global/europe/2021/11/30/leaked-crash-video-of-british-f-35b-shows-jet-dropping-off-carrier-ramp/

Apparently it's real. Whoever took this video didn't do their career any favours, the brits will be furious, mortified that their half-billion-dollar-a-piece fighter jets are turning out to be such horrible pieces of shit.

let me reiterate :

THE F-35A/B/C IS THE ONLY COMBAT AIRCRAFT IN SERVICE IN THE WORLD THAT WILL DISINTEGRATE COMPLETELY WHEN FLOWN AT ITS INTENDED SPEED.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny let me reiterate :

THE F-35A/B/C IS THE ONLY COMBAT AIRCRAFT IN SERVICE IN THE WORLD THAT WILL DISINTEGRATE COMPLETELY WHEN FLOWN AT ITS INTENDED SPEED.

That's not true, I'm sure a lego F35 built by Grylls would do the same
    combat aircraft lego is not
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny combat aircraft lego is not

If I threw it at your head it would qualify.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If I threw it at your head it would qualify.

the only thing your throwing at my head (dome) is your tongue.
Jump to Top