User Controls

HOLY ASS! truck smashes into bus

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    82 year old man accidentally steps on the gas instead of the brake, we need to ban pick up trucks! That or more people need to play parappa the rapper

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-01-29T18:57:28.129022+00:00
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I saw it and praised the wonders of modern technology. Good FPS, clear video, audio, and multiple angles? We are in the golden age of voyeurism. I can only wait for the days of full VR immersion, vicarious experience to the fullest.
    ^you only want it so you can jack off better.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Unlike you my life does not revolve around my penis, Bill Krozby.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You know what bothers me, this fucking guy that's like "hurr open the door" and then kicks it in and runs out like a pussy instead of going to see if he can actually help someone other than himself what a pathetic piece of shit. I wish he would have gotten hit by the truck instead of the fat guy.
    Originally posted by Sophie You know what bothers me, this fucking guy that's like "hurr open the door" and then kicks it in and runs out like a pussy instead of going to see if he can actually help someone other than himself what a pathetic piece of shit. I wish he would have gotten hit by the truck instead of the fat guy.

It definitely was a bitch move, but he was pretty scared. But even the old women weren't that scared. Some people only look out for numero uno.

He was totally fine but didn't give a shit about the guy that was blasted and the old women around him.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-01-29T20:58:16.997576+00:00
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It definitely was a bitch move, but he was pretty scared. But even the old women weren't that scared. Some people only look out for numero uno

It's some bitch ass candy ass shit.
    Originally posted by Sophie It's some bitch ass candy ass shit.

for sure
    bling bling Dark Matter
    if it wos manual this wudnt happen he wud jus stalldt it owt
    ^you don't even have a car
    lol parappa
Jump to Top