User Controls

BREAKING: CNN suspends host Chris Cuomo indefinitely

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Pick your flavor. Watch it, read it, or sit on it. Bottom line is the lies are coming to light and the liars are eating each other.

I bet Ted Turner wants to take Fredo fishing this weekend.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/30/cnn-indefinitely-suspends-chris-cuomo-after-damning-ag-report/

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/30/business/media/chris-cuomo-suspended-cnn.html

https://apnews.com/article/business-arts-and-entertainment-new-york-andrew-cuomo-chris-cuomo-ec26694560241c5bc8c1f31a362bb29d

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/30/media/chris-cuomo-suspended/index.html

https://www.npr.org/2021/11/30/1060260306/cnn-suspends-chris-cuomo

I wonder how his boyfriend Don Lemon is taking this.
    St|1 and Tech will be devastated over this.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ St|1 and Tech will be devastated over this.

Wrong dumbass. I don’t watch CNN, because of him and Don Lemmon. Whiny asses.
    Originally posted by Technologist Wrong dumbass. I don’t watch CNN, because of him and Don Lemmon. Whiny asses.

How about Anderson Cooper?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I dont understand why Americans and its only Americans (maybe British also) care so much what one woman thinks or what she considers sexual harassment? I mean who cares its not illegal to harass people.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    in night clubs for example everyone sexually harasses everyone and no one cares but if its an American in the media its like some crime or something.
    Originally posted by Wariat I dont understand why Americans and its only Americans (maybe British also) care so much what one woman thinks or what she considers sexual harassment? I mean who cares its not illegal to harass people.

Back in my day sexual harassment was part and parcel of being a REAL man.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Back in my day sexual harassment was part and parcel of being a REAL man.

Is that why you are so combative sometimes? You miss being raped?
    Originally posted by frala Is that why you are so combative sometimes? You miss being raped?

No, that's due to my self hatred.
    Originally posted by frala Is that why you are so combative sometimes? You miss being raped?

thats hardly combative.

its come-back-ive.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No, that's due to my self hatred.

Why don't you think of yourself as a friend for once in your life?
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Why don't you think of yourself as a friend for once in your life?

Where I come from friends are the ones you treat the worst.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]

I know I don't,, some of those women from back in the day were predator's and they always wanted to tie a man up like that shit goes both ways ,, fuckin crazy , I never let a grown woman tie me up,, probably cuz the 2 girls down the road from where i grew up used to tie me up in a chair when I was a teen, they didn't want the sex tho so I wasn't into it, three times they ganged up on my and hog tied me,, they were 16 and 18 years old and I was 13 or 14
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I wonder how his boyfriend Don Lemon is taking this.

like always.

from behind.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by POLECAT I know I don't,, some of those women from back in the day were predator's and they always wanted to tie a man up like that shit goes both ways ,, fuckin crazy , I never let a grown woman tie me up,, probably cuz the 2 girls down the road from where i grew up used to tie me up in a chair when I was a teen, they didn't want the sex tho so I wasn't into it, three times they ganged up on my and hog tied me,, they were 16 and 18 years old and I was 13 or 14

Well that explains a lot
    Originally posted by POLECAT I know I don't,, some of those women from back in the day were predator's and they always wanted to tie a man up like that shit goes both ways ,, fuckin crazy , I never let a grown woman tie me up,, probably cuz the 2 girls down the road from where i grew up used to tie me up in a chair when I was a teen, they didn't want the sex tho so I wasn't into it, three times they ganged up on my and hog tied me,, they were 16 and 18 years old and I was 13 or 14

Maybe you mentally blocked out the part where they did something to you once you were fully hogtied?
    None of the articles even explain what he did. Did he call someone a nigger or something?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood None of the articles even explain what he did. Did he call someone a nigger or something?

He used CNN's resources to dig up dirt on his brother's accusers.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ He used CNN's resources to dig up dirt on his brother's accusers.

That sounds really vague. And isn't digging dirt what real journalists are supposed to do?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    HE WAS ON THE PLAIN
Jump to Top