User Controls

What should I do with $140

I rolled a community chest and I'm bored and high.

What should I do with this money?. I'm thinking of ordering a bunch of random shit online for no reason other than indulgent capitalism. Also I'm gonna look at moisture barrier bags because I need them.

If you can think of any drugs/nootropics I should try let me know. I'm very bored right now and feel like wasting money on nothing.
    http://albionalkimiya.com/shop

no password

have at it
    mrhappy is scared of syncans CONFIRMED
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by greenplastic http://albionalkimiya.com/shop

no password

have at it

"We will reply with a BTC address to send funds to. Payment is due within 20 minutes of receiving our BTC address or your order will be cancelled"

Lol this fucking guy.
    Originally posted by Sophie "We will reply with a BTC address to send funds to. Payment is due within 20 minutes of receiving our BTC address or your order will be cancelled"

Lol this fucking guy.

What are you getting at? They're pretty popular. They're usually private but opening to new customers for a couple days.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by greenplastic What are you getting at? They're pretty popular. They're usually private but opening to new customers for a couple days.

PAYMENT MUST BE MADE WITHIN 20 MINUTES OF RECEIVING OUR BTC ADRESS!

I got better shit to do than wait on an email with a BTC adress all day. So they can go fuck themselves.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I bought this

Originally posted by Sophie PAYMENT MUST BE MADE WITHIN 20 MINUTES OF RECEIVING OUR BTC ADRESS!

I got better shit to do than wait on an email with a BTC adress all day. So they can go fuck themselves.

I've never ordered from them but I've bought other things with bitcoin before where they send out the address immediately and then you just make the payment. I don't think you'd have to wait around all day.
    Thats gay I used direct vendor a lot and they are very chill;and not nazis like these niggers.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Those moisture barrier bags tho DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNN Daniel
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A noose should only be about $5 max. I suggest you leave the rest to charity.
    Damn you people are no fun at all.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    i'm getting 4.5k in a week or two. i'm just going to get a can of american spirit tobacco and a bottle of everclear.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Buy a nice microwave.

Also moisture barrier bags.
    gotta get dem MBB and DO THE SCRAPE
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The Great Escrape
    The bowl is pure resin now.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    GOOD
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    i love some good, moist, waxy resin. i love to roll it in the crystals left in the bottom corner of the baggie, and over time, it becomes a super dank resin sausage link, and i make it into a resin donut,and it burns mad good.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Good lord, how does that gunk taste? How harsh is it and what ar the effects like.

I would never use it, it's beneath me. Picked this up at the dispensary yesterday, mix and match buy one get free. Some golden cheddar and a nice chunk of swiss.

Jump to Top