User Controls

Women are frankly fed up with modern men

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Not bad for a woman but they should stick to women shit like cleaning, cooking, bending over whenever I ask them to etc. stupid bitches whores
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Men are fed up with modern women too so it works out
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by A College Professor

Why would you listen to that dumb bitch's music? You know how retarded she is, right?
    How's she retarded when she has a ratch album. Beat all men!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Everyone thinks that they deserve the best nowadays, despite the fact that they're not the best themselves.

In finance this means they go into debt and keep quitting jobs. In love it means they keep holding out for the perfect person. They split with their family and friends because they aren't perfect either. And they have opinions - lots of opinions.

Basically everyone thinks they're too good for everyone else.

It's TV - on TV everything is perfect, everyone is perfect, everyone is happy all the time, and you are made feel part of the fun.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yeah fundamentally youre right. Jordan Peterson says you can tell if someone's your friend when you can tell them bad news and they listen without trying to one up you or derail the conversation or tell you why youre a dumbass, and when you tell them good news they help you celebrate instead of trying to tell you about something better. he says people that do the bullshit are assholes who can get fucked

so i guess theres two sides to that coin at the end of the day its true
    can you blame them? Look at the pick of the litter.

look at people like cigarette man who is clearly a homosexual in denial but larps as a straight man that hates women. A woman needs a man to raise a family not some triggered upset cuck pussy boy that cries about #METOO even though that shit hasn't been relevant in years

I think it's more of a problem than any specific gender. The traditional gender roles are gone and now people have to make up their own. This isn't a problem for immigrants, only white people. They still believe in gender roles for the most part.

You can meet ethnic women in the workplace, they are usually married and have been since they were a teenager. It's pretty normal in non white cultures to knock up your 17 year old highschool girlfriend, have 4 kids and thats your entire life.

Why can't white people do that anymore?
    Originally posted by A College Professor

So they copy MGTOW...
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood can you blame them? Look at the pick of the litter.

look at people like cigarette man who is clearly a homosexual in denial but larps as a straight man that hates women. A woman needs a man to raise a family not some triggered upset cuck pussy boy that cries about #METOO even though that shit hasn't been relevant in years

I think it's more of a problem than any specific gender. The traditional gender roles are gone and now people have to make up their own. This isn't a problem for immigrants, only white people. They still believe in gender roles for the most part.

You can meet ethnic women in the workplace, they are usually married and have been since they were a teenager. It's pretty normal in non white cultures to knock up your 17 year old highschool girlfriend, have 4 kids and thats your entire life.

Why can't white people do that anymore?

why would anyone want that life?. sounds like prison or mysery to me. also why start a family?
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Is Playmatetessi related to Plantessi?
    excellent question, anyone else watching playmate pantessi live RN

she just confessed that she left mathew because he spergs out all the time but now she realizes he was a tru giga chad fuys
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Is that the Gucci chick from Oakland? Her mom was in a punk band years back.

I looked her up and the day she was born I had an incident with Mark aka Dinky. Fuck you Dink.
    Luigi is your fathers name "Dink" by chance? where you born in Colorado Springs?
    why do you ask bromo
    Because I think Lt Col is a piece of shit.
    Because on my 24th Birthday I got a collect call. I know it was 1989 because I just moved into this apartment in San Francisco with my then Girlfriend and it lead to him blaming me for not bailing him out while I thought it was his typical "cry wolf" headgame calling me "Collect" on my birthday when he really called me on my birthday collect which lead to a fight between my then girlfriend to be wife and mother of my kids to all of this crazy shit today.

it sure is a lot of weird "coincidence" or Synchronicity-happenstance-small world
    An Alternative 1983 during an accidental ICBM launch at the US while sitting with dink, bro Darhurl, the others on top of a hill in El Cerrito and a NIKE comes out of no-where

would of been a better world prolly. spared me this madness today.

"I'm a Joker, a Smoker, A MIDNIGHT TOKER" would be playing on a boombox while token weed and drinking coors.

MuscleStud69 African Astronaut
    Women are frankly gay
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Because on my 24th Birthday I got a collect call. I know it was 1989 because I just moved into this apartment in San Francisco with my then Girlfriend and it lead to him blaming me for not bailing him out while I thought it was his typical "cry wolf" headgame calling me "Collect" on my birthday when he really called me on my birthday collect which lead to a fight between my then girlfriend to be wife and mother of my kids to all of this crazy shit today.

it sure is a lot of weird "coincidence" or Synchronicity-happenstance-small world

I'm not completely following, who was on the phone, Dink? Nope my Dad's name isn't dink. Who is dink and what does he have to do with lt col?
Jump to Top